Part 1

no ones POV

It was near midday in Paris and most of the students where in class. But when screams filled all of Paris, two super heroes come to save the day. These two hero's being Ladybug and Chat noir. The famed dinamic duo. Saving lives and protecting the world. But this, this was a different day.

Why ladybug and Chat come into action is when people are in danger or an akuma is about. This one was an akuma and his name was The Exterminator. I know, pretty aggressive, right? Anyways, this poor old guy got akumatized because his boss said no exterminating a family of rats. Weird, I know. Seeing as how he was an exterminator, his job was to, well, exterminate things, so he got mad enough that Hock Moth brought out the big guns.

More screams filled the air as Ladybug and Chat noir tried to look for the akumatized item, but couldn't find it. "Any luck Chat?!" Ladybug shouted threw the loud shouts and screams of Paris below. The Exterminator could shoot beams from his hands that destroyed buildings, but not bringing them down.

"No m'lady!! You?!" The black cat responded as a beam was shot at him again.

"Not a thing!" Ladybug shouted as her earrings beeped. "Shit, this can't be happening?!" Ladybug whispered to herself. "Chat! I need you to keep him busy for a while, my time is nearly up! I'll try and be back soon but if you need me I'll be over there!!" Ladybug swung to the building that was a bit messed up but could still stand straight. Ladybugs earrings beeped again signalling she had 1 minute left.

"Ok m'lady!" Chat responded before going back to fight The Exterminator.

Once ladybug landed in the building she instantly de-transformed back into Marinette. "Tikki, are you alright? I didn't even use lucky charm!" Marinette panicked as she held her slightly off colour kwami in her hands.

"Y-yes Mari. I'm fine." Tikki responded, sounding hungry and exhausted. "I just need some cookies."

"Ok I'll get you some cookies. Let's go Tikki." Marinette started to run to a flight of stairs, before she put Tikki in her purse, she found when Chat came out of no where.

"Princess, what the hell are you doing here?! You should be hiding!" Chat worriedly said as he looked around for a good hiding spot, not finding anything.

Marinette sighed and turned around to see Chat looking at her with puppy eyes. How cute could that be?! "Kitty, I'm fine. I was just going to fi-CHAT LOOK OUT!!" Marinette screamed as she run up and pulled Chat by the arm to an open, empty cupboard. Marinette threw Chat into the cupboard, closing one door, getting in and then closing the other, not realising that she had just locked both of them in the worlds smallest cupboard.

There was nothing but silence for a little bit. Chat was the first one to break the silence. "So princess, why did you think that it was a good idea to lock both of us in here? Not that I'm complaining or anything..." Chat smirked at the little bluenette who he could hardly see, seeing as there was no light in the cupboard, even with his night vision.

Marinette blushed but Chat couldn't see it. "I-I was panicking!" Marinette giggled but become uncomfortable, so she tried to move.

~For all you innocent eggos out there, don't read this, I'll tell you when you can but for all of my dirty minded, sexy minded eggos keep reading. You've been warned~

She started shifting, making Chat confused, then uncomfortable as well. Marinette was moving her hips so that she was no longer facing Chat, but that was uncomfortable as well. So she tried facing the door when she heard Chat groan. "M...Mari..." Chat groaned, wincing and lifting his head up as he clenched his fist. Marinette didn't listen and kept moving, trying to get comfortable. "Prin...princess..." Chat groaned a little louder, starting to sweat a little. He didn't know what to do at the time, seeing as they where both locked in a cupboard, in the dark with an akuma on the loose. Marinette shifted again but her shirt got stuck on the door, but she couldn't see that so she used all of her force and pushed to the side when her shirt became unstuck and she was flung at the wall her back was just pressed up against, but hitting something on the way. It was hard and wet. Chat groaned even louder when Marinette hit the hard and wet thing. "Marinette." Chat said the last time, finally catching Marinette's attention. "S-stop moving. Please." Chats eyes where now open and he was looking down at what he could barely tell was Marinette.

"Why? I'm not comfortable!" Marinette complained lifting her arms up and crossing them, but her right one hitting something that made Chat groan and shift.

"Pl-please just st-stop moving." Chat panted, throwing his head back.

"Kitty, why are you panting?" Marinette asked putting her arms back down, hitting something on the way again. Chat groan even louder this time, grabbing Marinette's shoulder's, making her face him. Getting her waists stuck in between the door and the wall of the cupboard. He looked down at her and panted.

"Because when y-you where m-m-moving, you where rubbing your-your butt on my, umm, m-my dick. You d-don't do that to people who-who are horne." Chat finished. True, he was horne because he had fallen in love with his princess but her doing that to him was like torcher.

"W-what?" Marinette asked. Horne? Really? God Chat what's wrong with you.

Chat groaned as how close she was to him. She was practically sitting on his boner. She shifted and her vagina rubbed up against his boner and wet spot. "D-don't move. And ye-yes horne." Chat moaned and groaned again. Marinette wouldn't stop moving.

"Why~" Marinette kept tensing Chat by moving in places she knew he would have trouble getting out of his mind. "Is this not pleasing you?" Marinette moved again, but more swiftly and forwards onto him. He groaned and shifted as the zipper of his suit began to unzip until he took one hand off of Marinette's shoulder and zipped it back up.

"I-it is b-but I kinda can't h-have SEX with you!" Chats eyes widened and he shouted sex as something, or someone, grabbed onto his boner and squeezed it. Chat groaned again as the zipper began to unzip again.

"Question. Why are you horne? And, does this bother you? I hope not." Marinette smirked as she rubbed Chats throbbing boner with her hand, then lifting her hand and walked forward as far as she could until Chats back was against the wall and she was pressed again him, her vagina being the closest, rubbing and pushing against his ginormous boner which continued to unzip his suit.

Chats head was against the wall, his hands in balls of fists, his zipper unzipping faster the further it went down and his legs open as far as they could go in the small cupboard with Marinette in between them, teasing him. "I-I'm horne because I-I love you and want to-to fuck you and ye-yes that is both-bothering me," Chat stuttered and huffed. "But in a good way."