25 | surprise

friday 12:00am

me:
happy birthday z❤️, you're growing up! i hope your day turns out amazing & i can't wait to see you today!!! you've been running around my mind all night, i stayed up just to send this to you

friday 9:45am

zoë😍:
jo, that was so cute. thank you bud ❤️ i can't wait to see you either !!

friday 4:06pm

zoë😍:
where the fuck are you jo

zoë😍:
what color are you wearing so i can spot you out?

zoë😍:
are you already in here?

zoë😍:
ANSWER ME DIPSHIT ITS MY BIRTHDAY

zoë😍:
i hate you

zoë😍:
you better not be standing me up on our non existent date

zoë😍:
when you decide to actually show up im in a all white shirt with a light blue cover up. im sitting all the way in the back in the booth closest to the salad bar

friday 4:16pm

zoë😍:
JOEL

zoë😍:
WHY IS TATTOOS HERE

zoë😍:
BITCH

zoë😍:
DID YOU DO THIS

zoë😍:
HE LOOKS LOST

zoë😍:
NEENSIJEDBSH I LOVE YOU

zoë😍:
I CANT BELIEVE YOU DID THIS FOR ME

zoë😍:
WAIT HE'S CLOSE TO MY TABLE

zoë😍:
OH FUC

"you sure she didn't say pizza inn?" zion asked edwin looking over his shoulder to search their surroundings. the small restaurant had a handful of people inside causing the sound of the canadians voice to carry throughout the building.

"she said pizza hut, im sure of it" reaching in his back pocket he pulled out his cellular device in attempt to get in contact with the female. once turning on his screen, his lock screen lit up with messages from zoë along with a few wishbone notifications.

"damn" zion mumbled watching as edwin went down the list of messages. his eyes skimmed through most of what she sent though he couldn't grasp it all because he couldn't read as fast as edwin.

"she said she's all the way in the back near the salad bar, in a whit- that's her" edwin smiled widely trying to hold in all his emotions he wanted to let out. Austin walked up close behind the two looking in the direction edwin was looking in. her bronze skin glew faintly under the dim lighting of the area regardless of the contrasting tone the restaurant gave off.

"you going to stare or you going to say something?" austin asked nudging edwin a little causing him to snap out of his trance. she was even more beautiful then last time. his heart began thudding against his chest with every movement he took as the group of guys followed behind him.