Why me?!?

Edited.
25.10.18

Royalty's POV
I wake up from the sound of my alarm beeping. Ughhh.
"Who ever invented an alarm clock are totally dumb," I moan and get out of bed.
I walk over to my bathroom and strip naked and get in the shower.
Another day, were I'm probably going to get bullied by the trio, Hunter ( the "main" bad boy) James (the sweet and kinder "bad boy") Austin ( the funny/flirty "bad boy").
After the shower I walk over to my wardrobe and get changed into this:

I put my hair into a pony tail. I don't usually put on any makeup simply because I don't know how to. I walk downstairs and grab an apple from the fruit basket in the kitchen.
"Bye mom see you after school," I say and give a kiss on the cheek.
"Bye honey," she replies.
Me and my mum aren't as close as we used, don't get me wrong I love my mum but after my dad died it really hurt her and it hurt me too which kind of made us become slightly distant.
I walk to school because it is close to where I live.
I arrive at school and walk to my locker. "Hey nerd," says a voice way to familiar. Hunter.
I turn around to find him smirking with his two other best friends, followed by the schools sluts. Emerald and her two minions, Lola and Ariana.
"Hey nerd, where did you buy your clothes from, the charity shop," she says and everyone starts laughing. I start to walk away when Hunter 'bumps' into me causing me to drop my homework and books.
"Hey nerd you dropped your work," He says laughing. I quickly pick it all up and put my glasses on properly. I get up and run to the bathroom.
You see this happens basically everyday, I'm sick of it but I can't really do much. If your wondering how I look, this is how I look:

Yh I know I'm ugly don't need to tell me, anyway back to the school day

(A/N : don't feel offended if you look like her, everyone is beautiful, she is also beautiful so don't take the wrong idea).
I walk out of the bathroom and make my way into my class. I apologize for being late and I walk to my seat. Suddenly, a piece of paper is thrown to me. I pick it up and read it:
Hey nerd,
Why don't you just kill yourself, no one likes you and your a waste of space.
Hunter xx
"Have anything to share Miss. Black?" The teacher asks me. If you were wondering my full name is Royalty black. Xx.
"N-no, sorry," I stutter and hear laughing behind me. Why me?!?
End of school
I exit my last class and walk home quickly so I don't get caught by the trio and made fun of again. I walk into my house and I see a letter on the table saying:
Hey pumpkin,
Sorry I had to go on a business trip to London. By the way you will be moving to Italy tomorrow night so pack.
Love,
Mum xx
I sigh.
           This isn't the first time she's on a business trip. She doesn't know about me getting bullied. But On the bright side I'm moving to Italy tomorrow; i'm so excited.
I walk up to my room and start to pack.
After packing, I take off my clothes but stay in my underwear. I usually sleep in my underwear. I fall onto my bed and darkness consumes me.

The next morning
I wake up and take a shower. I walk into my wardrobe and change into this:

I walk downstairs and make some toast and scrambled egg

I walk downstairs and make some toast and scrambled egg. After I finish eating, I start to head to school.
Yay!! *note the sarcasm*
I arrive at school. I spot the trio leaning against the wall by the entrance to the school and the the sluts prying on them. I look over at them and see that the three of them are annoyed, most likely at the sluts. Oh well.
I walk towards the school entrance doors and looking down hoping not to be seen but i don't think that worked.
"Hey nerd, meet me tomorrow here and I will give you my homework," Hunter says. I just nod and carry on walking.

At lunch
I walk into the cafeteria and grab my lunch; which consists of mac and cheese and a cupcake. I start walk to my table when Emerald pushes me, which then cause all the food to go down my clothes.
"Sorry, nerd," she says laughing. I pick up the mess on the floor and throw it in the bin. Straight after, I run out of the cafeteria crying lightly.

Hunter's POV
"Sorry, nerd," I hear Emerald say. I turn to see Royalty covered in food. I Kind of feel bad for her because she doesn't deserve any of this but I can't really do anything about it. I turn around and face the boys again.
"Hey guys, tomorrow, when we meet the nerd to give her our homework we will hurt her so that she understands her place," says Austin. "Yh alright then," I reply.

Royalty's POV
I run out of the cafeteria and all the way to my house. I quickly change my clothes and head straight away to the airport.
I'm done with all of them.
What I didn't know was that I was coming back sooner than expected.
-------------
Hunter:

-------------Hunter:

James:

Austin:

Austin:

Thank you so much for reading my new story

What happens when she comes back?
Find out in the next chapter.
Make sure to vote and comment.
Love you all xx❤️😍😘