Chapter 1

Hi, my name is Kayla Le Blank and I'm a typical 14 year old girl. I have a best friend named Coral. I'm very nervous because I'm moving to Las Vegas real soon. I don't want to because my friend is here and all I love is here in Maryland. I do have a crush,his name is Carson Green. I'm really  going to miss him allot, but he is also moving to another school and country,so...yeah.

-----Kayla's POV-----
Two weeks later
Mom, were is my blue hoodie?Its probably on your closet.(my mom replys)Ok thanks.I don't want to go to school. It's the first day and I'm very shy(I say thinking out loud)Kayla you are going to be late,come on. I rush down stairs and leave.

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiing!!

Time to go to my firs period,Drama,becouse I love it sooooo much (I say being very sarcastic)

Hi students,the first thing I'm going to do is give you a project,you need a partner for this. There is only one thing,I'm choosing the partners for you. Ok students (my teacher says starting the list) Lisa Gordon and Camilla Rivera, you two a going to be partners. Anna Ross your partner will be....
----------------------------------
My teacher kept on saying names till she got to me. Kayla Le Blank and Carson Green you are partners now.Thank you students for listening you may leave now except for Kaya and Carson . When I heard Carson's name I started blushing,I didn't even know he was here.we both went to the teacher and she told us we were doing a love seen. Sense it's a love seen you need to some how include a kiss(Mrs.Mckinley said) WHAT!!(I yelled)
I'm sorry but in order to do well on your project you have to include a kiss. You may leave now,see yo tomorrow.

-----Carson's POV-----
I can't believe Kayla is here and that I have to kiss her,I mean it's not like I don't want to. I think I'm going to talk to her and ask her to go to the park with me. Hey Kayla do you want to come to the park with me??Yeah sure(she said smiling)
---------------------------
When we got to the park we laid our stuff on a bench and decided to go for a walk. I got caught up on her lips and green eyes that I couldn't even talk. We were both doing eye contact.I slowly wrapped my arms around here waist and she wrapped her's around my neck. We were both leaning in and our lips finally connected. I felt sparks and electricity going through my body. We didn't want to pull out,it felt amazing.

-----Kayla's POV-----

We were both kissing and felt how he smiled wile kissing me. It felt like we ruled the world. Our lips were connecting perfectly,they were both moving in sync.After what felt like forever ,we pulled apart.