Chapter 2

-----Kayla's POV-----

Were you two kissing (Mckenna asked)
Mckenna is a girl from school that is obviously in love with Carson. No(Carson lies)McKenna looked at Carson knowing they he was lying. What ever,oh,and Kayla I saw him first. And I'm pretty much his girlfriend.(My eyes start to water up)stop making my life miserable,leave. Ohhhhh,are you sireously going to cry now? Just leave,you know what,if you don't, I will(I grabbed my stuff and left)

----------------------------------------

-----Carson's POV-----

Is that Kayla?Is she crying?I better go check. Kayla wait!Please just hold on! What!!(she said,very annoyed)Are you okay?Do I look okay?Pleas,tell me what's wrong. I hate seeing you said even though you look very attractive when you cry(I said trying to make her laugh)It's not funny (she replayed)ok,I'm sorry,now can you tell me what's wrong?She explained what was going on so I hugged her. Look ,I have to leave but I'll text you.
She is beautiful,her perfect brown eyes make you want to stare at them for ever,her hair falls perfectly to her waist and it looks like the sun in all it's glory. What's even more beautiful about her is that she doesn't know it. I just wish I could have her all to my self.

-----Kayla's POV-----
  Next Day

Kayla,breakfast is almost ready,wake up!!
The first thing I did when I woke up was go to the bathroom and get ready for school. I was wearing a black shirt with a long overall and my black converse. Kayla hurry up I'm leaving (my mom said angrily)Coming mother!!
-------------------------------
Briiiiiiiiiiiing

-----Kayla's POV-----

Finally,the last bell. Everyone starts gathering there stuff and I hear someone calling me so I turned around. When I turned around and see Carson. Our faces were so close sense he was very close to me. Kids if you are going to do anything do it outside!!(Mrs.Jonson said pointing the door)sorry. So why did you need me??I was going to ask you if I could come over to your house??(Carson asked me)sure.