~-22-~

"What car is she in?!" Mel shouted. 

"Her target is sitting in the window of the car in front of you with the crazy sideburns. So my guess is that she will go for the least populated one just behind." Dean replied in her ear.

"I get the feeling I'm going to have to wait for her to show up..." Mel grumbled.

"Sorry." Dean apologized. "She can be almost as unpredictable as you sometimes."

"I was the one to recruit her. Of course she would." Mel hissed, hiding her face in the collar of her jacket as she spotted Vanessa near by, boarding onto the car behind the one her target was in. Mel followed shortly behind, keeping her face hidden and remaining a good distance away so that she wasn't easily spotted.  "Dean, I want information on her target. Where he works, what he's a target for, and which stop he's getting off at." Mel whispered, making eye contact with a young teen punk looking kid and turning her back to him. "You're watching me?" Mel growled quietly into her com.

"Sorry... Curtesy of knowing that if you two fought it would be to the death..."

"Well no shit!" Mel hissed. "But why Timothy? He knows better than to interfere when I'm angry." Dean took a moment before answering with a heavy sigh.

"Alyssa was afraid you would compromise us and yourself while meeting with someone you were formerly connected with."

"Damn that bitch..." Mel growled, "And Dean, get me that information pronto!"

"I've got Caleb on it now. Kalsey, Gavin, Falon, and Jessi were just sent into the field FWI."

"What for?" Mel whispered.

"Kalsey and Falon are going to drop and pick up two agents from Division Six when they go out on an annihilation mission in an hour and Jessi is going to make a ghost appearance while Gavin plants a couple flash drives around for Division Eight and Two to find."

"We don't want to take out too many agents... And if McHall gets a hold on one of those drives..."

"Mel. Chill. You trained those four a little extra yourself. We're sending out our best now that we're on alert mode. By the way, Vanessa's target, Harry Dimwell, is going to be getting off three stops from now near Westminster. He's former queen's guard and is supposedly retired. He's got two kids and a wife that all left him because of his drinking habits."

"Reason for annihilation?"

"You saw him in the cab window. He doesn't look too much like a retired man. My guess is that he's on business."

"Got it." Mel whispered, turning an eye on Vanessa to see her shove her hand into her long dark coat pocket. Gun. Vanessa has a tendency to hold tightly onto a weapon when she feels unsure or anxious. Mel observed Vanessa's other hand where her free fingers would occasionally twitch at her side. Knives. She really has learned well.

Six stops and the train was on it's way back to the station. Vanessa hadn't left the cab, and neither had her target. Mel stayed in the shadows a little longer until she watched Vanessa pull her gun out of her pocket and begin to attach the silencer to the nozzle.

"Guns are a little overrated, don't you think?" Mel asked, stepping into Vanessa's view as the train entered a long tunnel. Vanessa was standing instantly with a bullet fired in Mel's direction. Thankfully, she missed. Mel slipped behind Vanessa in the small stretch of darkness before the flickering lights started again. "You've adjusted well." Mel then said, causing Vanessa to spin around and fire another bullet that Mel dodged just in time.

"You're not really Melody." Vanessa grumbled. Mel shrugged.

"That's funny. Roy said the same thing."

"What did you do to him?" Vanessa growled, raising her gun a little higher.