Dede and Bebe

"DEDE, GET UP HERE NOW!!!!"

I Screamed to my twin sister DeDe. Yes, I have a twin sister.

I have really long blonde hair and DeDe has short blonde hair. My name is BeBe and my sisters name is DeDe.

"Ugh, what do you want???" she yelled up to me. I walked down the stairs to find DeDe eating all of our moms favorite caramels. "ooooh, mom will LOVE this story!" I smirked. "BeBe, please don't do it!!" DeDe cried. "Give me one good.... No, GREAT reason why I shouldn't tell mom!" I said meanly. "Ummm, I will clean our room and make your bed every day for 2 weeks and do your week of dishes and walk Sugar!!! Just please don't tell mom!!" She pleaded. Sugar was my Pit bull and DeDe had a poodle named Fluff-Ball. "Hmm, I'll think about it." I smirked. DeDe tackled me. Our mom walked in so I pushed DeDe off of me. "Hey mom? Wanna hear something weird?!" I looked at DeDe. DeDe's eyes widened.

"In a minute honey, let me finish this call." She said, putting the phone back up to her ear. "BeBe, please don't tell on me." Said DeDe. "I wasn't gonna tell on you, I was gonna tell mom that we needed more caramel because I ate it all." BeBe said. DeDe might be my annoying sister, but, I would take the blame for most of her mistakes. DeDe ran up to me and hugged me so tight I couldn't breathe. Later that night DeDe called BeBe's name. "What do you want, there's no monsters in your room." BeBe said rubbing her eyes and yawning. "Let's explore!!" DeDe said packing a small backpack. BeBe's eyes widened with excitement. "I'm gonna go pack my stuff!" BeBe whisper yelled. DeDe went into BeBe's room and helped BeBe pack. "We will most likely be back by tomorrow morning," She paused, "But just in case, pack pajamas and about 4 different outfits and 5 different pajamas." Said DeDe. The girls packed their stuff and tiptoed down the stairs and quietly opened the door and tiptoed outside. "Are we actually gonna do this?!" BeBe whisper yelled.