Chapter 1

I feel, nothing, the only thing I feel is the wind as I fall. I look at the night sky, it was so clear, even near the city I could see every star. I feel a cold blanket wrap around me, the water of the river embracing me like a mother would embrace her crying child. I see the moon shining brightly above me. I feel no pain, even though I knew I should have when I hit the water, I didn't fear death. I normally would, but I don't fear death, not now. As I look at the moon, I see a beautiful girl smiling at me as I lay in her arms. "You okay now my little wolfie~?" The girl had long blonde, gold brown hair and gentle green eyes. She smiled down at me, she brushes my short brown hair out of my face.
"Yeah," I smile softly. She kisses each of my bandaged wrists gently.
"Promise me you won't take it further. I can't bare the thought of you dieing on me...." I see tears well in her beautiful eyes.
"I won't" I reply. My eyes shot open, why did I do it? Why did I jump? I've made a mistake, a huge mistake!

I look up at the moon, it shone beautifully though the water. I scream out, bubbles flew from my mouth as the river gently took me away. "I DON'T WANT TO DIE! IM SORRY! PLEASE FORGIVE ME! GIVE ME A SECOND CHANCE! PLEASE!" I scream, I chock at the end as water rushed into my lungs. I feel tears in my eyes, I didn't want to die.

A girl with blue eyes and brown hair that fell below her shoulders sits up roughly. She hears the soft gentle beep of a heart monitor. She freezes she sees a dark figure in the corner. "W-who are you?" Her voice shakes, she freezes when she sees that she was partially transparent, her body lay still under her, a mask over her mouth giving her air. The figure sighs.
"You don't need to know my name, but I'm here to give you your ability." It sighs, annoyed. "Before you ask our mother gave you back your life, but you now have a supernatural ability. Now deal with it. Oh yeah, and you know your blessed stone? Wear that around your neck at all times, don't take it off." It snaps it's fingers and dissapates. The girl was pulled back into her body.

She feels something holding her hand, it was soft and warm. She hears a cracked, sad voice. "I-I'm sorry.... I should have paid more attention to you..... I s-should have seen you dive deeper into the darkness of your mind. I'm sorry, I'm so so s-sorry" Her heart breaks as she hears the familiar voice of her girlfriend. She tries to muster her energy to squeeze the soft hand that belonged to the kind hearted girl she fell in love with. Her blood almost froze at her next words. "Y-you've been out for 6 months..." She giggles just a little "you've missed the last of school you lucky wolf...." Her voice saddens again "t-their going to take you off l-life support....." She feels tears softly land on her arm. She tries with all her might to move, she softly squeezes her girlfriend's hand. She hears a shaky surprised gasp. "S-Steph~? Squeeze my hand twice or open your eyes if your still with me.... Please...." Steph opens her eyes slightly and then closes them quickly, wincing at the light. Her green eyed girlfriend turned off the lights and closed the curtains. Steph opened her eyes in the now dark room. Her blue eyes lock with her girlfriends green ones.
"B-Bry. H-how are you?" Her voice was horse and weak. Bryony stopped her, gently placing a glass of water to her weak girlfriend's trembling lips.
"Shh~ stay quiet Wolfie. I'm okay, better now that your away~" Bryony gently crawled into the hospital bed with her. She held her girlfriend close, she starts to sing softly as she ran a hand though her girlfriend's brown hair. "Stars and moons and air ballons~" Steph's eyes close to the gentle sweet voice of her girlfriend. The rest of the words mixed together to a soft hum, she fell asleep to the sound of Bry's humming and heartbeat.

A few days later, Steph had been sent home. She was at home alone, unsure, she looks at the black stone partially wrapped in leather. She wondered why he said never to take it off. She takes it off. Her shoulders ache and a head ache splits her head, a dull pain throbbed at bottom of her spine in her lower back. She cried out in pain, as the price she had to pay for her life was catching up to her.