chapter 3

Steph looked up at her family, friends and girlfriend. Tears were in her blue eyes as they scorned her. She felt immense pain. They had cut off her wings, tail and ears. She looks into the eyes of her green eyed girlfriend. "How could i love such a descusting creature like you?" She growls. She raises a knife and drags it down. Steph screamed in agony.
She sat up shaking wildly in a pool of her own sweat. She feels a pair of arms wrap around her. A soft voice whispered sweet nothings to her small partner. "Want to talk about your dream?" She asks softly. Steph shook her head, tears running freely down her face. Steph's eyes closed as she fell asleep in her girlfriends warm soft grip.

~Bry's p.o.v~

I look down at the sleeping form in my arms. I gently lay her down. I couldn't even begin to imagine what she was dreaming about. She was peaceful now as she slept. I looked at the stone around her neck. She never took it off now. Not even when she slept like she used to.... before the 'incident'. I felt a powerful urge to take it off. I look and see the moon shinning though a crack in the curtains. I gently pull it off. I jump back, surprised as i see a large pair of wings appear on her back. Along with a cute pair of wolf ears and a beautifully long fluffy tail with feathers for flight at the end. I smile softly. "So that's what you did wolfie~" i coo softly. Putting her stone around her neck again. I sigh softly. I had been hiding who i was from everyone since i was born. So it was easy for me.... for steph? She's only had her ability for a few months. I think to myself as i fall asleep hugging her from behind. Snuggling into her large soft wings. I giggle softly as i feel her tail wrap around one of my legs. 'How can i tell or show her we're one in the same?' I sigh and fall asleep.

I chuckle in the morning to myself as Steph panic's when she finds her appendages where out. she quickly puts them away and looks over to me, i pretended i was asleep and she sighed thinking i was.   

~Normal p.o.v and time skip!!! brought to you by the power over school being boring~

Bry ran around a large field near her home, it was night time. She had her two of her little siblings on her back. her four hooves pounded the ground as she ran. Her sister held onto her big sisters back. Bry was a centaur at the moment, she was a shape shiftier and liked to walk around as a centaur when she had the chance. She laughed happily and ran in the moon light. her mother called her over. She sat next to her mother who had fawn legs. The two where both shapeshifters. Her mother smiled softly. "Your eye's are troubled my child. What's happened?" She looks up at the moon. Bry sighs shakily.
"Mum steph.... Steph is hiding wings and a tail as well as a pair of wolf ears. I... i think she got her powers the same way you did...." Her mother hugged her tightly. She nods.
"Would you like me to talk to her? She got her powers when the moon forgave her after she had taken her life. I think it may help if i talk to her.... as i got them the same way." She smiles softly. They both chuckle at Charlotte sneezed a hole heap of glitter. The eldest teloported out of the way but the two middle kids christen and Alex got glitter all over them. Bry chuckles and nods.
"I'd like that. I think it may help her.... It's just showing her she can trust us.." She sighs thinking of her short blue eyed wolf.