Chapter 2

Stephanie cried out as pain split her skull and tore back. She shook and screamed in pain. Her world went black as the pain overwhelmed her.

She woke up later and looked around groggerliy. Her body was left in a dull ache but it was better than before. She felt something shift on her back and something wrap around her leg. She sits up with a start and looks at the large mirror. She froze, she had two large wings behind her, with a fluffy long tail, feathers at the end of her tail. She saw two wolf ears on her head. "W-what happened to me!?" She squeaks to herself. Her wings and tail wrap around her as she curls into a ball in fear. "W-what's happened to me?" She asks shaking. She sees her blessed stone on her bedside table. Tears ran down her face. She shakily grabbed the leather cord thet held her stone. She put it on her neck, nothing happened. She just wanted her new wings and tail to dissappear. She felt something change slightly. She looks in the mirror, they were gone. But she subconsciously knew they were still there. "I-i guess this will work...."
Her voice broke a little. She snuggled into her bed. Extremely tired after her transformation.

A few months later school had started up again. Steph sat in her room before heading to the bus stop to get to school. She preened her large wings. They were a mix of whites, blues and rich golden browns. She winces as she pulls out a damaged secondary flight feather. It was about the length of her arm. She smiles softly and makes her extra appendages vanish. She grabs her bag and heads to the bus stop. She held her  feather. When she FINALLY gets to school she sees her girlfriend sitting down reading. She skips up to her. "Oh Birdie~" she coos happily  hugging her. The taller of the two blushed heavily.
"What do you want steph~?" She chuckled. Her eyes then widen at the sight of the large tri colored feather.
"I found this and thought you would like it~" tears well in her green eyes. She squeals happily and hugs her short girlfriend and kisses her.
"IT'S BEAUTIFUL! Where did you find a feather this big!" The smaller stiffened a little.
"O-oh.... ahh... i found it in my yard. I thought it was strange but thought of you." She stammered trying to hide her nerves. She could feel her wings itching to fly to get away from the potential of being discovered. Her girlfriend just giggled and kissed her blue eyed girlfriend's cheek. Who squealed and blushed, being pulled from her thoughts.
"It's fine Wolfie~. Thank you. It's beautiful~" Bry smiles at her happily.

Right. I'm gonna leave it there for now. I hope you enjoy. Sorry if it's short i need the next chapter to get things going.