Chapter 3

-Later On-

JungkookPOV:

After spending the rest of the day with my parents, Me and _____ managed to finish our homework. I was watching TV on the mini couch I had. I looked at _____ and saw her sleeping. I smiled abit then my mom walked in.

JK's Mom: Sweety, it's 10:30 you should get to bed..there's school tomorrow.

Jungkook: Alright but can ___ stay for the night?

JK's Mom: Sure, but don't try anything funny on her.

Jungkook: I won't mom she's my best friend..I can never do that to her!

JK's. Mom: Alright..just saying.

Jungkook: Okay goodnight mom.

JK's Mom: Goodnight Sweety.

She pecked my cheek then left the room. I closed the door then picked _____ up and laid her gently down on my bed. I untied her sneakers and took them off for her. I took her socks off as well then out the blankets over her. After that, I laid down on the couch. _____ slowly sat up and rubber her eyes. She looked at me.

____: What happened?

Jungkook: Well, you fell asleep..so I let you sleep in my bed.

____: Jungkook..you wanna switch?

Jungkook: I'm fine, just get some sleep.

____: But, this is your bed

Jungkook: If it makes you feel more better..

I stood up and laid down beside her in bed.

____: You want me to sleep on the couch?

Jungkook: Nope

I said and put her in a headlock.

____: Uhh, you are evil! Let go of me, I wanna go to sleep.

Jungkook: Fine

We were a couple inches apart. ____ faced the other way and went to sleep. But I couldn't. There's a beautiful girl in bed with me and I won't dare touch her. I slowly wrapped my arms around _____ from behind and felt more comfortable. I finally went to sleep.

-----AUTHOR'S NOTE-----

Hope You Guys Enjoyed It! I'll be writing more later!! ;)