Chapter 4

YourPOV:

I woke up and felt someone's arm around me. I looked around the room and noticed it was Jungkook's room. I looked behind me and Jungkook was sleeping behind me, With his arms wrapped around my body. My eyes widened. He started to wake up, he sat up but his hands were still on me.

___: Jungkook..

He noticed and moved back abit.

Jungkook: I'm sorry ____..

_____: It's okay Jungkook..you do that to my dog too!

Jungkook: What?! no I don't!

____: When you sleep over my house. Sometimes, you can't fall asleep you spoon my dog. Oh poor dog..

Jungkook: Well this time your dog wasn't there so I spooned you!

____: How do you fall asleep when you can't spoon anyone?

Jungkook: I spoon my pillow..

____: Wow..

Jungkook: Oh shut up.

____: Whatever weirdo.

He stuck his tongue out at me and I did the same. We then stood up and walked to the bathroom. We brushed our teeth and washed our faces then walked back into his room.

____: What time is it?

Jungkook: 7:00 AM

____: Seriously!?

Jungkook: Yeah..

_____: Crap.. What am I going to wear!?

Jungkook pulled out a shirt of his he had. He pulled out out a pair of shorts and underwear and a bra. Then small red converse.

____: Wait, where did you get these stuff.

Jungkook: Well that's my shirt..You left these shorts here before..The underwear and bra..Jin bought it for me as a joke and those converse you left here as well.

___: Wow, thanks.

Jungkook: It's no problem _____:

After I Changed And Ate Breakfast, We Started Walking On Our Way To School.

-----AUTHOR'S NOTE-----

Sorry if it sucked!!;(