nine + sage vanderson

sage vanderson

"okay, i don't want you to get all pissy with me. because boys, like you—" i started but he cut me off.

"what do you mean like me?" he asked.

"wyatt," i said sighing at him with my the palms of my hand both facing eachother point my hands at him. "you are what they call popular assholes... and popular assholes don't know how to handle, constructive criticism."

"okay sage. i promise i will not get pissy and i won't get hurt."

"yeah right," i scoffed plopping down on the seat next to him, i turned to face him. "i've heard that before."

"fine if you're going to interrogate me—"

"this is no where near an interrogation. my brothers a cop... this is far from one."

"alright i-know-everything-sage, how about i go first? so i can tell you what you need to work one," he grinned getting off his seat.

"me? i never knew i needed feedback."

"did you think this was a one sided thing?" he asked, i honestly didn't know what i was thinking, of course this would be two sided, i'm a human just like him. i lowkey just made a fool of myself.

"whatever just speak."

"okay well, you do this thing where you get undressed wayyyy to fast... kinda like how you get dressed when you're in a rush, but just the opposite... boys don't dig that shit," he said trying to be cool. i cringed at the sight. i have never come across a dude that has complained about how i take off clothes. mostly because they want what's underneath. "take it easy... and then you do this thing where you turn off the lights... i mean i might as well be a fucking toaster, i don't know what i could be fucking up in that shit."

true true.

"and that pretty much covers it," he said staring at me.

"two things?" he nodded and i giggled. "you're in for a surprise."

_________________

a/n: idk how i feel about this book, might delete it... vote and comment if you like it and want me to keep writing.