Chapter 5: Sweet

It was a cold frosty morning in beautiful Seoul. Jisoo had 15 mins to stroll around before she goes to work. She went into Caffe Bene which she thought it looked fascinating. The roasted sweet smell of coffee beans woke her up with a smile. 

So many good options! How can one even choose?! 

Jisoo adapted the life of drinking everything iced so she ordered a white chocolate iced mocha. People gave her stares because it was so cold now. Right when she almost walked out the door, someone called her.  

"Jisoo!" She turned around to see who it is. "It's me Hoseok!"

"Oh my gosh! Hello! Haha I didn't see you there. Aren't you suppose to be at the studio already?" They both start to sit down, slowly getting comfortable. 

"Late start today. Hey this is my first time ever seeing you in a cafe."

"Yeah, Korea's cafes are very aesthetic and this iced mocha is refreshing and delicious! I should go to cafes more often!" 

"This is my favorite cafe ever. I always go here every morning and unwind." His smile seemed very relaxed when she is here. In the background, it was playing Cave Me In by Gallant, Tablo and Eric Nam. (one of my favorite songs) It was just so perfect while they were talking. 

 He thought, "She is so pretty, but cute when she speaks to me. Her voice is..., everytime I listen to her and look at her smile, I start to feel..."

Jisoo calmly looked at her watch and they were 10 minutes late. They didn't keep track how long they talked for. 

"Hey, Hoseok! We need to get to work now...I mean I NEED to get to work now."

He shook off his stare and stood up. They both ran together, pressed the elevator button, and scanned their cards.  (kind of like attendance)

They got stopped by Hae Soo. "Why are you BOTH late... at the same time?" The wonder filled the room with stares and smiles. They were probably thinking they both had a relationship. 

"Uhh. I went to a cafe just to get coffee until I saw him." Jisoo started.

"Yeah and we talked a lot before we noticed the time..." Hoseok finished. People in the back were full of whispers and giggles. Jisoo & Hoseok blushed and looked at each other. 

"Well put down all your stuff and get to dancing. Jackson WAS waiting and Jisoo come with me.."

"Yes." "She handled it so well! She didn't even yell at us! Such a calm person!" she thought.

The work day went by so fast. Instead of Jisoo waiting for Hoseok, he was waiting for her. 

"Oh hello...?" Jisoo said in curiousity.

"Hey, you don't have anything to do right now?" Hoseok wondered.

"No, I'm just going to go home, nothing much..." 

"Do you want to explore more of Korea with me?" He looked around, trying to find a distraction to wait on her answer. 

"Of course! I need to call Emma to tell her I'm going out!" Jisoo excitedly took her phone out and dialed the number. Hoseok had a relaxed feeling and smiling as always. 

Dialing...

"Hello? Emma?!"

"What's up Jisoo? When are you coming back?"

"Actually I'm coming back later. I'm going to explore what the night of Korea feels like."

"ALL BY YOURSELF?! NO! THE NIGHT IS TOO SCARY?!?"

"Chill... Hoseok is bringing me. The dancing trainee... The one you met?" She cupped her hand  and quietly spoke, "The cute guy?!" Hoseok smirked.

"Ohhh him... OOH HIM!!!! Wait, why him? You barely know him." 

"I will tell all of it later. Need to go!"

"Don't roam all night. Bye lovebirds ;)"

"Oh geez... Bye!"

Jisoo asked,"Where to start?"

It started with a restaurant, Park Cafe. It was one of the most romantic places in the world, but Jisoo doesn't know about it. They ate, but didn't mind how great the food was. It was the communication. They both talked about everything

"I really like her humor... Her laugh is funny and cute." Hoseok thought.

After the delicious restaurant, Hoseok brought Jisoo to Myeongdong, one of the biggest shopping areas in Korea!

Jisoo was amazed by how much clothes, food, and skincare there is!! She immediately grabbed Hoseok's hand and went straight to the shops

Jisoo was amazed by how much clothes, food, and skincare there is!! She immediately grabbed Hoseok's hand and went straight to the shops. They...Jisoo spent more than 2 hours in many of the shops. Near the end of the night, Hoseok walked Jisoo home.

"Thank you so much for bringing me to so many awesome places! Today was an awesome day! I really loved it!" announced Jisoo. 

"You deserved it and a very funny girl to hang out with. :)"

"Aww thanks. We should hang out more often! This is my apartment!"

"Wow, nice apartment! You got the one with the huge view!"

"How do you know?!"

"Emma told me A LOT."

":) This may sound straightforward, but here is my number! You know, incase."

"Oh wow, uhh thanks."

"Ok! See you tomorrow! Be safe!" Jisoo entered the apartment lobby. Hoseok turned around and walked slowly. Jisoo & Hoseok knew the intimacy between each other. Jisoo went in her room and she got greeted with Emma.

" I said not stay up so late!!" Emma shouted.

"Then why are you up?"

"I was lonely, but this isn't about me. Where did you go with Hoseok? Was it fun? If it wasn't, oh no!"

"Whoa, I didn't even say anything at all! It was a wonderful time. In the morning I went to his favorite cafe and met him. After work, he brought me to this very nice restaurant and talked a lot. Lastly he took me to Myeongdong and can I say this, the shopping area is HUGE!! I loved it!"

"Dang girl! He brought you everywhere!"

"He's a very sweet guy if you get to know him. He has great sense of humor, really in the music culture, and good looks."

"Looks like someone likes somebody!" Emma mumbled. "You must be tired. Tomorrow you have an early morning!"