Chapter 1

Kim Hyerin's pov a.k.a yours

I wake up with the birds chirping and singing.It's a beautiful day to start off for a new school. I wonder will they know me as a student or a nerd

I'm a well known magic user but they say just wear glasses just in case... Anyways rumours are heard that they school judge you by the looks.

I wear an oversize hoodie and cover my hair just because I can. Thank god we're free to wear anything. I wear it with a jeans and round glasses.

Thi is another important information. The world have two kind of people. A magic user and normal human. I'm a magic user and there ate a few kind of magic user. Warrior, shifter and protector.

I walk into the car and my driver greeted me. He is very friendly and never dissapoint me. "Good morning Miss. Hyerin" he say smiling. "Good morning Mr. Lee." I greeted back.

When we arrive at school I walk out of the fancy looking white car, and people look at me as I'm an alien. They start whispering to each other.

"eeew is that the new student. She's soooo ugly."

"Ugh another nerd."

"Another person to be bully by the queenka, shall I say this is purrrfect"

They really need to work on their whispering, but the last sentence I heard really give me chills.I walk to the principle office and walk in when I heard a faint 'come in'.

"Oh hello are you Kim Hyerin. The student from Pledis High A class is it.?" she aks me. "Yup that's me." I say giving a smile.

"Okay so I already talk to the teacher. They agreed to let you open the table computer for the mission since you can answer university student final exam.
(I hope I'm that smart TΔT)
But they will ask some question about the subject." she say looking at the information.

"Okay thank you very much Mrs." I say walking to my locker which has some boys next to it.

I open my locker and put my stuff which is some novels, sketchbooks pens, and colourful markers.

I take a sketchbook , a pencil and a pen.Suddenly someone talk to me. "Hello. Are you new here?"the boy ask.

"Yeah. Why? Do you need anything" I ask politely trying not to sound rude.

"Oh no no no I just wondering do you need help to find the class." He say showing a big bright smile.

" Unfortunately yes. Thank you. Btw my name is Kim Hyerin." I smile back at him. "Oh yeah I am your angle and hope. J-hope! And this is yoongi or suga."he say.

"Hi" the boy with mint hair say." I like your hair where did you get the colour?Never see one like this before" I ask looking at his colour.

"Wait you don't know us?Oh well might as well tell you we are from bts" Suga say. "Sounds familiar but nope btw can you bring me to MU 4(magic user not the football team)" I say to him looking at my schedule.

"Your a magic user? Like us? Yeaah but apparently you got the same class as Kookie. His name is Jungkook. He's in BTS as well.Let's go now anyways"he say walking down the hall.

---------------
OMNOMNOMNOMNOM
THAT IT UNFORTUNATELY ALL HUEH TOO BAD