Chapter 3

Kim Hyerin's P.O.V

I walk up to him and ask him."Hey don't you have class right now?"

"Umm no. It's free periods"he say. "Don't you look at me like that. I'm new okay" I say giving him the sass hand. "Anyways. I'm sorry I took a picture of you reading. You just look so-""handsome?" he cut me off before I finish. "No. Calm. Can you be more realistic" I say shaking my head playfully.

"Shut up. Anyways I'm Park Jimin" he say holding his hand out. "I'm Kim Hyerin.I'm from Pledis High"I say taking him hand. "Anywho.. Can I take a look at the picture you take before?"he ask closing the book in his hand. "Sure..."I say handing him the camera and take a look at his book. "The Mermaid and vanpire who love them. Don't expect you to like this kind of book"I say handing it back.

"What do you mean it's worth it. Read it." he say pouting . Awwe look like a hamster. "I mean you can read it for free. It has wattpad symbol here so just download the app and search it. Boom"I say showing the app of awesomeness to him.

"Okay but anyways, do you need a job? Because you can take a good picture." he say looking at the picture I take. "Probably. But if I can I'll take the offer." I say looking at the sky.

"JIMIN" Someone suddenly shout. We look at the one who is shouting. To my surprise (is that a thing) it was jungkook,hoseok, yoongi and some other people with nice looking.... Hair. Geez what with people and nice colour hair. I need those colour. Ahem...

"Ahh Hyerin what are you doing here with mr-has-no-jams " Jungkook say. "Oh nothing just looking at the garden and suddenly found mr-has-no-jams here reading a book that can be read for free but he buy it" I say (I make like five typos to type say) sitting on the bench. "Hey! Respect your hyung Jungkook! And don't you follow what Jungkook says" Jimin say angrily.

"It's true though...." I mumbled. "I hear that!" he shout into my ear. " You weren't suppose to but... Anyways who are you." I say not caring about Jimin.

"Oh yeah. I'm Namjoon and the leader of the BTS" says the guy who has pink hair like Jimin. "I'm Jin the oldest hyung." the guy who is holding a lot of foods say.

"Aaand I'm Kim taehyung the same age as Jimin." the last one say. "As you guys know I'm Kim Hyerin I just move here and searching for trouble from the queenkas because I just mess with them this morning. I know fun right"I say looking at them

"AWESOME"

"Swag"

"I hope you're going to be fun" Jin say. Thought he would bethe most mature and reasonable."Wow... Just Wow." I say a little surprised." What?" Namjoon ask. "Thought you would be mature than me but oh well. I need to go. "I stand up."What's that suppose to mean!" Jimin say.

"It mean, you're immature. Btw you guys have nice hair" I walk away lower my hoodie more.