Chapter 4

"Btw nice hair" I say before walking away into the toilet.After I do some... Stuff in the cubicle. I got out and wash my hand and walk out of the bathroom.

After I walk a little I get push to the locker. "Uggh. What the" I open my eyes to see an Unpleasant view of the queenkas and minions. "Stay away from our oppas!" she shouted. The student who walk by just stares. Don't they feel like helping at all? I feel bad for people who get bullied a lot.

"Hold her" she say. Smirking I may add. Her minions hold me with tight grip. "Stay away from our oppas! Don't mess with me and Tsuki!"she say about to punch me with a little bit of her lightning power.

I manage to take one of my hand of their grip and take a hold of her punch. It made an affect that make a loud thud which make some of the teacher and student look outside.

"If you want to have a fight... Have a fair one or you'll lose forever." I say walk away to the school library to make more research leaving the queenka with a rage in her eyes.

??? P.O.V

Just wait you I will challenge you with my own words in front of the school. So the whole school can be the witness of you losing to me.

This is for being with my oppas and being disrespectful to me.
(quick A/n here. As you can guess this is the queenka p.o.v but I just don't know her name yet.I want to put it as Kim Hani but it just sound disrespectful to my chingu but anyways I don't give a shit)

Hyerin's P.O.V

On my ways to the library the whole school look at me in shock. I mean who wont. The ugly nerd they talking about this morning change into a powerful girl who is all cool and bleh bleh bleh.

-FREAKIN TIME SKIP OF AWESOMNESS OVER 9000-
Popularmmos is rubbing over me.

Anyways back to the story.

In the library I found out a lot about them actually. It's good if they want me to be their cameraman/woman. I can be with them more and protect them.
When I walk out of the library I saw the boys waiting at my locker. I hope it's not about the incident.

I walk up to them and open my locker. " Hey Hyerin I show manager -nim the photo and some other he day he's okay if other is cool with it. And you're hired! Btw here is your camera" Jimin say giving the camera back.

I nodded and put on my roller blade."Wait!"Suga shout. I turned back at them. "We heard what happen and we hope that you'll be fine." J-hope say. "I should be fine.. Anyways see you tommorrow" I bid my goodbye and skate of to my house or mansion should I say.

And I'm not gonna put picture of the mansion cuz I mean like what's the use of the picture when you have imagination right?.

"Tough day tough life... Am I right?Shadow? Light?"I say looking at the white ceiling.

"I guess. Hey Hyerin it's time" Shadow say. Yup magical foxs leads to speaking. "Time for... Oh yeah her... I think Suga might know her. She is his sister...

I send a messange to her.

Me- Hey jisuga. We can meet tommorrow on the roof top reccess time.

Jinoswag-k.

Gawd this kid is annoying always no respond or only one word of laziness. She looks mature. But omagawd she's immature. I don't know how it feels to be her mother.

"Arghh!" Light shouted in pain. "What happen! Why are you shouting!" I panick."The time of darkness is starting you have to put elements holder and protector together!" he say curling into a ball in pain.

"Oh shit shit shit! Oh yeah healing spell!" I say while casting a spell for light." Thank you..." Light say panting.

I more thing I have to do huh. Research on Age of the darkness and other family of holder. Wouldn't be hard if to find the protector since they always be with the elements holder.

God damnit! I have to search for two more people.
I can say more other than it's going to be a long way.

(A/n I'm sorry Do_Jisoo for saying things to you it's just that I don't like when somebody gave away my privacy without asking. It is wrong)