Chapter 2

Jonghyun looks at the bright sky over his head, thinking about the girl that night. She seems strangely beautiful. Why did she standing there, inside a dark locked room? Wasn't she scared? And who was she?

He sighs.

It has been a week, but she still lingers in his mind. He wants to find this girl so badly, but he doesn't know where he should find her. With such minimum characteristic of her that he can remember, it is hard to do so. He had asked some of his friends about the girl he met that night, but everyone said that she was a ghost. Rumor has it that there is a ghost who looks for a friend to talk to and she would try to talk to a librarian who works alone at night. The problem is, if she is that ghost, she isn't even trying to talk to him. She just said a sentence and went by. It's frustating, because no one believes what he had seen that night. They only say that it is a ghost and don't over think it, period.

He should ask someone who is quiet logical to think that it isn't a ghost. Should he ask Aron? No, Aron is a no no. He will only scare him more, even though he himself is scared of ghosts. Oh, he remembers someone name beside Aron.

Minhyun.

He should ask Minhyun about this matter. He is never once scared of ghost and he even thinks that Minhyun doesn't believe in ghost. He is the most reliable person for this matter. He listens and gives advice well. He hasn't met him for days, so he never talks about the incident with him. Should he call him right now? He thinks he shouldn't. It's Sunday and Minhyun is on duty right now. Minhyun is working as part-timer in a convenience store near his dorm on Saturday and Sunday. He chooses to do his part-time work on weekend to avoid his classes and part-time work to clash with one another. Such a thoughtful planner he is. Maybe he could ask him later at night when he finishes his work.

He closes his eyes, feeling the wind blows softly over his hair. He feels like he wants to try flying with the wind like birds do and rolling over on the grass freely like cats do. Those thoughts always come when he comes to the park alone like this. Strange thoughts that even his small circle of friends don't know about.

Talking about close friends, other than those two, there is still Dongho. He can talk to Dongho about this matter, but he isn't sure if he is still mad at him or not. He had a fight with him earlier this month and he still hasn't talked to him until now. Dongho has such a high pride, so he can barely see him apologize to someone. This friend sometime can be both handful and helpful. He does whatever he wants. If he wants something, then it has to go the way he wants it. No one can make him change his mind. Really, this person is so out of hand. Even he is like that, he is a really kind and honest person.

"Hey," someone poke his cheek with a warm can. He turns his head and sees Dongho standing beside him with two cans of coffee. "What are you doing here alone?" Dongho asks out of the blue. Just before the thought of Dongho mad at him crossed his mind and now the person is here, offering him a can of warm coffee.

"I'm thinking about something." Jonghyun answers as he takes the can into his hand. With that expression on Dongho's face, he can pull the conclusion that Dongho isn't mad at him anymore.

"Thinking about what?" he takes the free space on the bench beside him. "About the ghost-girl in the library?" Jonghyun chokes on his coffee, shocked by Dongho's question.

"Ho-" Jonghyun wipes the coffee that spilled all over his mouth. "How do you know?"

"Everyone has been talking about this. It is a hot topic, you know."

"Really?" he does know that this has been a hot topic of the week, but he never expects Dongho, who seldom put his ears into other's business, knows about this. So, this has been spreading like crazy.