Epilogue

The fateful meeting of Ren and Jonghyun on that night has changed Minki's life completely. It is like he has a new life that is happier to live on. Minki becomes closer with Jonghyun and his friends. He starts to open his sns again, sharing his happy life with four of them. Bad comments are there, but there are people reassuring him that this is okay as long as Minki is happy.

When the bad comments keep on coming to his fancafe and instagram account, the four of them will stay at Minki's apartment, drinking until dawn. He talks his heart out while crying. Jonghyun listens to him carefully. Minhyun nags at him to not doing this and that, he is giving advice under that alcohol's influence. He gives a wise advice, really. He is talkative and even more talkative when he is under the alcohol's influence. He has ever talked to Minki's big photo because everyone ignores him. Aron is always the one who buys them food. He listens and he hugs him a lot to give an emotional supports. And last, Dongho, he is the one who keep everyone sane, because he doesn't drink. When he drinks, he is directly passed out.

Though there is some trouble come to hit him after that. Yes, he is late to his work. He is apologizing to everyone, but he is happy.

He becomes happier and he gains people's attention again. He got some new offers and deals with ads, music video, even drama. That's all the upgrade the get for becoming not only Ren, but also Choi Minki.

His phone suddenly rings. When he picks up, he hears a familiar voice.

"Choi Minki-ssi. Have you eaten*?" The person asks while singing. This is Hwang Minhyun. His voice sounds so soothing, it could erase his fatigue.

"What is it, Minhyun-ssi?" Minki asks in teasing tone.

'Does Minki picking it up?' The distant voice sounds like Aron's.

"Yes, hyung." The phone seems like it has snatched from Minhyun's hand and then there is Aron's voice again, clearer than before.

"Ah, hyung!" Minhyun voice becomes distant. "You're so rude!"

"Minki-ya. What are you doing? Where are you?" Aron bombards him with questions. Minki is confused which question he should answer first.

"I'm working at-" Suddenly the phone is pulled off. "Hyung?"

They must be having an argument again and Minhyun turns off the phone because he is annoyed of Aron. The two often teasing each other, but they are truly love each other. Both of them are really annoying at some point, but strangely he often misses them. They can be really loud. And if there is Dongho there, Minhyun will start to bicker with Dongho. Then, Aron will make his way to Minki.

That's been his staple since he hangs out with them.

[Minhyun]

I'll call you again later.

Dongho just comes back from Jeju. He brought a lot of oranges.

He receives a message from Minhyun. It says Minhyun, but he doesn't know who sends the message. Just think it's Minhyun. Then his phone receives another message.

[Bugi]

When will you be back, Minki-ya?

[Minki]

Be back at 9 this evening.

He closes his phone as he sends the last message to Jonghyun. He has to, though he wants to send more message to them, to him, but work calls. The director has called him. He has to do the next scene and when his part is done, he will definitely be back to his home.

(-)

*He sings yeoboseyo!

A/N:

Hello!

This is the last chapter of Amor Fati. It's soooo late hahaha. I've promised this chapter weeks before, but just published it now.

However, thank you for waiting and reading it until it ends. Nothing particular about JRen, I think? Haha. But I like that little attention between the two. They truly care about each other without trying too hard (what does it mean, Hani? lmao).

Anyway,

See you on the next story!