prologue

Hey guys,.. I m here with my new story,. It's three shots,., Again it's on our heavenly couple Swasan,. Nd my favorite. You all gave really good response to my previous ts" tu hamnava Mera".. nd told me to right more ts,. So here it is,. It's not based on swaragini track,.but i m thinking to right one on a track of serial.. but after the completion of this story,.
Here is the prologue of this story,.

A college campus can be seen,. A boy was walking in corridor,.he was looking sad,.. he take out his phone nd dial a number but once again he got same reply..what he is getting since two weeks " the no. U r trying is switched off,. kindly call again later"..
He got frustrated,. " Where are you swara"?
Suddenly he sees something in college ground... Nd got happy but his expression changed to anger,.he immediately go there,..

A girl was sitting on a bench reading a book. Suddenly someone snatch the book from her hand nd it was reveal as the same boy..
Girl ( angry) what the hell Sanskar?
( Yeah the boy is Sanskar.. 😉😉)..
Sanskar; seriously swara,.. u r asking me this,. It should be me to ask the same right?( If boy is Sanskar,then girl will oviously swara na..)
Swara; say clearly,..what are you talking?
Sanskar; where were you swara? It's been two weeks,.nd there's no sign of you? Nd worst of it you were not picking up my calls,. What happened to you,. I was worried for you all the while nd you are here sitting and reading this book,.
Swara; look ,. I was busy ok,.
Sanskar; what busy? If it was that urgent,..u could have at least inform me,.
Swara( angry) what the hell Sanskar,. Stop try to behave as typical boyfriend,.
Sanskar; what do you mean.? I love you and I care for you..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sanskar ( tears) why are you doing this swara?
Swara; pls don't do this cry drama? I don't like it nd what I m saying wrong,.? I was thinking to break this relationship anyway,. It's not working,....
.
.
.
Sanskar; but why?
Swara; fine.. u want to know the main reason,. That is,. Status Sanskar,. Look at you ,.. you are just a middle class person,. Nd me,. Daughter of Shekhar gadodia,one of the rich business of city,. Are we even comparable,?. This doesn't have any future,. ....( Pride and arrogance)
.
.
.
Sanskar; then why u played with my feelings?
.
Swara;.......
.......
..................
....

Sanskar got angry.. his eyes turned red in anger but tears too.. while swara was seem unaffected..
He hold her from her shoulder and make her stand forcefully...swara feels pain, nd she got tears..
Swara;( hurt) Sanskar,.. you are hurting me?
Sanskar; no .. I  m not.. it's you who is hurting me,. You know what,. You are right,. It's my mistake to love you,.........
.................
..
...
..
.
.
Ms. Swara gadodia,. I won't say I hate you,. But I hate myself to love you,.. what you said.. I m a middle class person right? From today .. I have only one target to be richest man of this country.
.
.

Don't show me ur face ever in my life,. Or you will face hell..

He jerk her harshly that swara fell on ground,..
Swara look at him going,.a tear fell from her eye but she smiled painfully,..

Scene 2:
Four year later;

A girl was sitting in hall.. everyone is chitchatting,. Then another girl come there and sees her,.
Girl( happily) swara....
Swara sees her,nd smile.. they hug each other,. Then they chitchat for some time
Swara; so neha.. all set for marriage,. Bye the way what's his name?
Then only they heard their mom saying; boy family arrived,.
Swara look at them only to get four forty volt current,. It was non other than SANSKAR,.nd his family,.she remembered the incident,. But this was not the same Sanskar,.he was changed,.she remembered her mom telling that the boy is very rich,.nd own no.1 company of India..she remembered his words.." From today .. I have only one target to be richest man of this country. "  She thought a bit then again got into her attitude,.
Neha come and take blessings from everyone,. Elders welcome Sanskar family.
Then only Sanskar also sees her,.nd he got angry,. She avoid looking at him,..nd start to see something in her phone being not so affected,.
Sanskar ( monologue) u r still same swara,. Nd not even changed a bit ....... as I promised u r gonna face hell...
He felt a hand on his shoulder..
Laksh;( Sanskar brother) she is same swara, right?
Sanskar nods looking angrily at swara,.

To be continued...

So how do you find it,. Pls comment and tell me,.. should I continue or not..? I don't know much but just an idea popped up in my mind nd I thought to write it,.now it's bad or worst,.. depends upon you..😂😂,..
Nd last but not least,.. " tum Jo nhi " nd I was made to hate,. Will be posted soon,..☺️