💖Two💖

Tyler's Pov

I cursed softly before taking a good look at Techna. She has really changed. She is hotter, and more matured than how she was in high school.

"Techna?"

"Yes, that's my name sir. Do you have any problem with it?" She said and I smiled a little, remembering our memories from elementary school to middle school.

"No, it's just that...do you remember me?"

She looked at me like I was stupid. "Yes, we met at the club yesterday, but I will like if we keep outside activities for outside."

"Well, that's not what I was talking about..."

"Ty?" Oh, now she knows who I am. I saw her looking at the glass on the table that had my name written on it.

"Here I am, in flesh. You missed me?" I sent her a smile but she returned it with a glare.

"The hell I did. I don't miss people that dump their bestfriend for a liar." I could see the anger in her eyes. She was blaming me? Wasn't she the one that attack the girl I had a crush on in middle school?

"You were the one that decided to attack Melissa."

"You still believed that shit she told you right?" Techna shook her head and glared at me.

"What I saw..."

"Can we please get over this interview? I can't believe I slept with you." She said, her face holding disgust. And I wouldn't lie, it hurt a little.

"I don't even plan on interviewing you, and giving you this job." I said sternly.

Techna's Pov

" I don't want..." My voice trailed off. I knew I needed this job, I had a lot of debts, my rent was pending. " Tyler, I really need this job."

He laughed." Oh, so you didn't know when you kicked me in the shin in grade 12?"

"I can't actually believe I had sex with you, Tyler." I said rubbing my temples. To think before I went to sleep yesterday, I still thought about him and our night together.

I can't believe he is the same person that hurt my feelings and threw our friendship away all because of one lying...

"We will keep this professional, and keep personal feelings out of this. I interview you and I will tell you whether you passed it or not. We will talk about this personal matter later." He said and I smiled.

"Thank you." I hope he keeps his personal feelings out of his decisions.

****

"Mackenzie, guess who is my new boss?" I said looking at her from the living room, on the chair where I sat.

"You got the job? You are now his personal assistant, right?"

"Yes, I did. I told you to guess who my boss was."

She lifted her head and stopped cutting the cabbage. "Who? Trevor Moner's brother?"

"You know Trevor Moner? Why didn't you tell me the company I was going for interview was Trevor's brother?"

"How was I supposed to know you knew Trevor Moner? He is my boss and I heard his brother needed a personal assistant. Where do you know him from?"

"My boss is Tyler Moner." I said frowning.

She gasped. "The Tyler Moner? That son of a bitch." She dropped the knife, and came to sit beside me.

"I know right. I still don't like him."