Chapter 2

Hope you like this chapter! It's pretty long. Comment and Vote! Loveeeeee!

-Ro

LAST CHAPTER.

Ro is Blind.....

Chapter 2.

*Niall's POV*

Ro gets off the stage and stands grabbing her stick.

"Niall? Are you there?" she asks, squeezing her purse to her body. 

I blink twice. Why am I like this? Being blind isn't a bad or a horrible thing. It's just something that happens to you against your will.

"Y- yes" I mutter, getting closer to her.

Ro's silence lasts about an eternity for me. Her hands move quickly to her shades and then back to her purse.

"Oh," she whispers, making a perfect "O" with her mouth, "You found it out" she says, with a little of dissapiontment in her voice. I blush, ashamed.  We stay quiet a few minutes, but then, Ro starts to walk with rush.

"I should go" she mutters, hitting the floor with her stick. I know by the sound of her voice that she's about to cry, so I follow her and grab her arm tightly.

"Please, don't go" I whisper in her ear.

"Niall, I need to go. It's dangerous for a blind girl to be outside at this time," she answers me, despectively pronouncing the word "blind". 

"It's dangerous for everyone not careful. It doesn't matter if your blind or not" I say, setting her arm free.

"Well," Ro starts, now with a mad voice tone, "You did seem to care a few minutes ago."

"At least let me drive you home" I tell her, now holding her hand. 

She stands thinking for a while. Her face relaxes a little, and to my luck, she gives me a little smile.

"Isn't it weird that a famous member of one of the  most famous boybands in the world meets a blind girl and wants to drive her home? For me, it is" Ro says, laughing and combing her dark brown hair, "Let's go. My dad is probably freaking out by now."

"Wait! I need to tell my mates where I'm going" I tell her, totally remebering about them. The must be searching for me. Ro holds my hand tightly and starts walking behind me. We quickly arrive to the boys' table. Surprinsingly, well, not surpisingly, the don't seem to notice I left an hour ago and arrive a second ago.

"Hey guys," I say, all of them now looking at me, "I'm going to take a friend home, ok? See ya later." 

Harry, Louis, Zayn and Liam exchange some suspicious lookings, like if they were talking among them. 

"And, who's that friend?" Louis asks, looking me totally funny. I laugh.

"It's me" Ro says behind me, giving steps forward the table.

"And of who it's "me"?" Harry aks, smiling flirty, expecting for Ro to stare at him. Oh, if he knew.

"Ro Grace. I guess your Harry Styles, right?" she answers Harry, laughing.

Harry gives her a weird look.

"Umm, yeah, aren't you looking at me or what?" he says, rolling his eyes.

Ro's body tenses next to me.

"No, actually. I can't" she answers, coldly. 

My mates look at each other, probably embarrased and feeling awkward.

"Well, you're lucky," Liam starts, " 'Cause you can't see the total arsehole we have for mate" Zayn finishes his sentece, looking serious at Harry. Ro's melodic laugh appears again, breaking the awkwardness.

"No problem, I got used to the people's reaction. Can we go now? It's too late" Ro tells me, smirking. I love her sense of humor. "Nice to meet you guys" she tells them, and them we leave. We take a taxi, because the guys and me only brought a car and I couldn't leave them without it. Ro and I enter to the taxi and Ro gives the driver her address. I memorize it, just in case. We arrive in a couple of minutes, and I stand with her in the front of her house.

"Would it be weird if I ask you for your phone number?" ask her, staring at her shades.

"Of course not" she asnwers me, taking out her IPhone. She gives it to me and I write my phone number in her contacts. Then, I take out my Blackberry and she dictates me her number. Ro opens her house's door, and she gets in, but not before I give her a little kiss in her cheek. She blushes, and I smile.

"See ya later" I say, and she closes the door. Wow, this was one of the best nights ever. Ro's amazing. Everything's amazing in her. Her angelic voice, her smile, hair, her personality, specially when she gets mad....Am I falling for her? My Blackberry starts buzzing and  I take it out.  I have a new message from Lou.

Hey, Niall. Bad news. Paul have just called and said that something of the tour bus broke down, and that we'll be stuck in San Diego for two more days. Come back right now.                                   Lou.

I smile and thank god for this gift. I will be able to see Ro again.