19

*Harry's POV*

The fresh scent of lavender filled the room when Andrea opened the door. A smile crept on to her magnificent face when she saw me. I smiled back.

I haven't seen her in days. When she had that strike of panic, she had to go to the hospital. I put down the book I was reading to go hug her properly.

"I missed you, baby." I said as I stroked her hair.

"I missed you as well." She looked up at me and rested her chin on my chest.

"Is everything okay?" I asked.

"Yeah everything's fine, it happens frequently. I just can't take too much pressure at one time. It's no big deal." She explained.

"Okay whatever you say." I leaned down to kiss her cheek.

"Harry, I'm awfully tired. Can we go to bed?" She asked as if it were a demand.

I listened to Andrea's steady breathe as she lay her head down on my chest. I wanted to be with her like this forever.

My disastrous mind used to roam freely, but when I was with her, it took a break. It took a break from destroying things, and started enjoying the little things. The tsunamis in my veins turned into gentle waves crashing into something that it couldn't seem to demolish. And I believe that was her.

*Andrea's POV*

The lovely song the birds sing every morning woke me up. Harry was sleeping with a slight smile on his face.

I walked outside, and the delightful scent that pervades the air before rain is to fall filled my nose. I breathed in and out the beloved smell until I was interrupted by Harry. He looked so good right now. His curly hair was let down for once, and his eyes were as green as ever. His smooth chest was exposed as well as his tattoos. I noticed a new trademark. There were leaves on each of his hips.

"What do those mean?" I asked.

"Well, the time I have spent with you has showed me that everything has consequences. Like how leaves change color in the autumn, I bet that's fun for them until they die and fall to the ground. Then, they come back just as strong in the spring with only the most vibrant of green. Everything has an outcome." He explained.

"I never thought of it like that." I said quietly.

"And I believe that you're like the leaves in the autumn. Pretty and sweet, then all of a sudden, gone. But then you come back just as strong." He leaned in to kiss me.

I didn't say anything. I just looked up and smiled. That was probably the best thing to do.

The birds chirping stopped. The clouds above whirled into a dark mass of the unknown.

"I think it's going to storm." I thought out loud.

The rain started pouring down as soon as the words slipped out of my mouth. Harry broke out into a huge grin.

"What?" I beamed.

"Let's play!" Harry laughed while pulling me out into the rain.

"Harry, this is crazy!" I laughed with him.

"That's why it's fun." His once curly locks were weighed down by the water.

I don't know what this glorious life has in store for me, but what I do know is I'm happy right here. Right here playing in the rain like giddy children with the love of my life.

A.N

I feel like this chapter is really short and I'm sorry. But it has some really cute lovey dovey stuff in it and I like it. Thanks for 2k+ reads. It's crazy how far I've gotten. Love you guys. Please comment and vote if you would!!