#9 How You Guys Met

Dean: you were walking home by yourself, in the dark alley.

You heard some footsteps behind you. You walked faster. "Hold up, sweetheart. Where do you think you're going?" The guy said while pinning you against the cement wall.

You could smell a mix of alcohol and nicotine. You tried to get out of his grip.

"Let go of me." You said. He chuckled. "Feisty." He said. His hand trailed up you thigh.

Before you know it, someone knocked the guy to the ground.

He was out could. "Are you okay?" The guy asked. You noticed it was Dean Ambrose.

You nodded. "Thank you for saving me." You said.

"No problem." He said. You shivered a bit because of the coldness. You felt him put something over your shoulders. It was his jacket. You began to blush.

"Thank you." You said. "Come on, i'll drive you home." He said.

You told him the directions. Once he drove you home, you gave him his jacket back. You guys exchanged numbers. And that's when you met.

Roman: You were one of the new medics for WWE.

You were wrapping Jey's ribs. "There you go. Be careful now." You said.

"Thank you and i will." Jey said while leaving.

You heard someone enter the room. You saw Roman. "Hey. I think there's something wrong with my neck." He said.

"Sit down." You said. He sat down. You began to feel his neck. "Bare with me, are you ready?" You said.

He furrowed his brow at you. "Ready for what?"

"Just...trust me," you said, resting one hand on either side of his neck. "And you might want to take a deep breath." You waited until you saw his chest rise, and then quickly adjusted his neck. You heard a loud pop, and he groaned in what started with pain and ended with surprise. "Wow, you're good. I haven't seen you around here. I'm Roman." He said.

"I'm (Y/N)." You said. "Thanks for the help. Let me take you out for a drink." He suggested.

"No problem, i was only doing my job. You don't have to." You said.

"I want to." He said. "If you insist." You said. He smiled.

"I'll pick you up tonight." He said. Then you imagine the rest.

Seth: You just came out of an Asking Alexandria concert with your friends.

"Wait. I lost my phone." You said while feeling your pockets.

"Shit. How the hell did you lose it?" Your friends asked.

"I think it fell, just go, I'll get home by myself." You said. Your friends left you to find your phone yourself.

"Excuse me. This is your phone?" Someone asked. You looked up and saw a guy with two toned hair. "Yes, thank you so much." You said.

"No problem." He said. "Is there any way I can repay you?" You asked.

"Well, I have an extra ticket to the theaters, to see Oculus. Wanna come with me since my date didn't show up." He asked.

You smiled and nodded. "I'm (Y/N)." You said.

"I'm Colby, some people know me as Seth." He said.

"Aren't you that wrestler?" You asked. He nodded. "My brother is obsessed with you guys." You said. That's where it started.