Chapter 6

I grabbed a pillow off the bed and hit him with it, yelling things like-

"AHHH PLEASE DON'T KILL ME!!"

"I'M TOO YOUNG TO DIE!!"

Seth was blocking himself with his arms for a while. Then, he took the pillow away from me and sighed. "Can you just chill and let me explain-"

"Did we do it?" I looked at him suspiciously and jumped off the bed. I still had all of my clothes on but you could never be too careful.

He looked at me with his eyebrows scrunched up in confusion. "Do what?"

"Do...it." I repeated.

He still looked really lost and I sighed, making an 'okay' sign with one hand and getting my index finger and pointing to the hole with the other. And then, he finally got it.

"Of course not. I wouldn't do that with someone like you even if my life depended on it." He said arrogantly.

I scoffed. "Well, you're the psycho that brought me here in the first place." I snapped. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm getting out of here so..have a nice life!" I went to grab my phone out of my pocket to call Kenzie but it was gone. I panicked and started looking everywhere for it.

"Oh my god. Oh my god. Oh my god. Where is it? Where is-"

"You looking for this?" Seth asked. I looked towards his direction and saw him holding my phone in his hands.

Damn it.

"Give. Me. My. Phone." I seethed out. I hated when people touched my phone.

"Hmm...I don't want to." He grinned at me.

Wow he knows how to smile? No! Now was NOT the time to be thinking about that!

"Seth, give me my phone!" I yelled. I jumped over him to reach for it but fell on top of him instead. I stared into his eyes and my mind just went blank. Seth awkwardly coughed and that got my attention. I snatched my phone out of his hands and quickly got off of him.

Well, this is embarrassing.

"Um.. nice meeting you I guess." I mumbled, fixing up my glasses and heading for the door. I pulled on the doorknob and the door didn't open. I tugged on it a little harder but it wouldn't budge.

"You push." Seth called out.

I pushed the door and it opened. "Right...I knew that." And I quickly walked out of the room before I could embarrass myself even more.

"Wait, I didn't get your name-"

But before he could finish, I walked even faster and left the house.

I am NEVER going to a party again.