Waffle and Cream: No Seon Ki - Coffee Prince

A/N: Please listen to the song for added emotion and for a trip to the beautiful drama that is Coffee Prince.

Song is May by Belle Epoque, a song used often in Coffee Prince.

Please enjoy and request!!

No Seon Ki x Reader
Coffee Prince Reader Insert

        Everyday she would go past the coffee shop on her way to work/school.

        Everyday she would see the handsome waffle chef at his station.

        Finally after weeks of just passing by, she decided to go inside.

        The brightly decorated shop smelled of freshly ground coffee beans with a sweet undertone that drifted in from the kitchen. (y/n) walked over to the waffle station and sat down at a stool. Immediately she came face to face with a pair of deep chocolatey brown eyes. They belonged to the handsome waffle chef whom she had been seeing for weeks. She was stunned. He looked almost angelic. Softly a smile cracked onto his lips and he asked for the shocked girls order. "Just... just a waffle and cream please." she stuttered out, looking away from him shyly. He nodded and took her order down before starting to make it.

        The man glanced at her as he cooked and held a blush off of his face. She was blushing brightly and obviously shy, staring down at the counter as she mumbled the name of a  cappuccino that she wanted to Eun Chan. He looked back down at the waffle as he plated it and put cream onto the top. The man then handed it to her. 

        She looked up and thanked him before starting to eat. She stopped and frowne.d the girl thought that it was too sweet. "Um... Excuse me... May I have another...? This one is too sweet..." The man gaucked at her. "Too sweet? My waffles are the best around." he rolled his eyes at her. "You must have messed up taste buds." he replied, taking the plate from her to make another. The girl pouted and watched him. 

That was two years ago

        You now sat next to Seon Ki as he made you waffles for breakfast. The two of you had an apartment together, often eating waffles for breakfast since you both enjoyed them so much. Seon Ki gave you a plate and you made him a coffee, the pair of you greeting each other with big smiles. You loved each other very much and despite the differences that you both had whrn you first met, you were now inseperable.

 You loved each other very much and despite the differences that you both had whrn you first met, you were now inseperable