Wonderful Winter: Wang Yo - MLSHR

A/N: No song for this one lovelies.

This story is dedicated to my best friend   @worldofabby

I hope you have an amazing holiday! I love you so so much! Here is a nice helping of Wang Yo fluff.

Scarlet Heart Reader Insert
Wang Yo x Reader

        Yo watched as the first snow of the season clung to the tree branches and covered the ground in a white blanket. He had never admitted it, but winter always put a warm feeling into his icy heart. He remembered as a kid, his brothers and him would have snowball fights and play outside. As he got older he remembered meeting his mistress for lunch and for walks around the frozen garden. Now he watched his two young children wrestle around and frolic in the snow.

        From behind him, a pair of arms wrapped around his waist, a head resting on his shoulder. A smile came to his lips. The mistress from many years ago was still by his side. But now she was his wife. Yo smiled and turned around to face the woman, stroking her hair back softly. "(y/n), the snow is piling up. We should have lunch at our spot beneath the tree when the children go inside for their naps." The woman nodded and grinned brighter. "I would love that Yo..." The pair then embraced and Yo softly placed a kiss to her forehead.

        Winter was still his favorite time of the year.