chapter 2

Spoilers of the fight in Frozen

***********************************

* skip ' love is an open door scene ' *

" Elsa! I mean queen. me again. " Anna said to me. " May I present Prince Hanz of the Southern Isles " I just nodded my head. " We would like your blessing of our marriage!  " I... marriage. " Marriage? " I asked confused.  " Yes " Anna said excitedly.

"im confused"

"well we havent planned out all the details our selves ."

" Will we live here. "

" Here? "

" Absolutely "

" All your twelve brothers can stay with us! "

" No ones brothers are staying here no ones getting married. Anna can I talk to you please. Alone."

Anna looked at Hans. " No if you need to say something you can say to both of us. "

" Fine. You cant marry a man you just met. "

" You can if Its true love. "

" Anna what do you know about true love. "

" More than you.  All you know id how to shut people out. "

I was shocked at her choice of words.

" You asked for my blessing but my answer is no. Now if you may excuse me. "

" Your majesty if I may- "

" No you may not and I-I think you should go. "

I walked to the doors. " The party is over close the gates. " Anna grabbed my glove and pulled it of beggging me not to close the gates.

" Anna give me back my glove! "

" Please Please I cant live like this anymore. "

I was on the verge of tears, Wanting to leave the gates open but afraid I might hurt someone with my powers.

" Then leave. "