Im a Monster! ( Jelsa Romance )

It was the coronation party and I was standing by my sister Anna. " Hi " I said. " Oh Hi me * I nod * Oh Hi " She replied not knowing what to say. " Your very beautiful. " I say trying to make this less awkward. " Oh your Beautifuller well not fuller you dont look fuller but more beautiful. " She quickly says. I chuckle. " Thank you..... So, this is what a party looks like. " I say turning ti tge crowd in front of me.  " Its warmer than I thought " She said meaning it was dofferent. " And what is that amzing smell? " We both sniff the air and say at the same time. " Chocolate. " We chuckle. " Your majesty The duke of weaseltown- " " Weselton! Duke of weselton your majesty. Since I am your closest partner in trade it seems only fitting I offer you your first dance. " He does this weird jumping thing and bows at the end gaining a few stares from people have his hair or most likely with fall partly off. Anna and I quietly laugh but straighten ourselves up because he was lookong now. " Thank you only I dont dance. " I say. " Oh. " Ge said sounding disappointed. " But my sister does. " I said trying to nake him mire cheerful. " Well I- " she was cut off. " Well lucky for you. " And she was dragged off. I heard in the distance' Let me know if you swoon I'll catch you'
************************
Well this is ny first Jelsa fanfic so let me know if you like it and I will drown you in a pool of feels by the way so tell your heart to put on some armor