The Emo Boys Who Fell Inlove.

Chapter 1 -
The heart monitor beeps and I look around trying to figure out where I am, I come to realize I'm in the hospital, I hear doctors and my moms voice outside the room talking. She rushes in by my side kissing my forehead. "You gave us a big scare yknow?" She laughed softly. I blinked my eyes once trying to focus them "What happened?"..
-6 months before-
It was late evening about 5pm, I took a walk through the park to get my mind off things then I sat down on a bench, lifting my hat to flip my hair out of my eyes. Things seemed pretty calm till I heard someone talking to themselve. I turned around to see a guy sat against the big oak tree he had white/blonde hair and a bandana around his head and knee. I titled my head and thought maybe I should go see what's up with him so I made my way over to him sitting down in front of him. "hi" I spoke softly. He looked up at me from the splits of his hair in his eyes and then he spoke "Hello.." He seemed to question why I was talking to him but I guess that's a given. "I was over at the bench" I looked over at the bench I was at then spoke again "And I heard you and I just..I don't know thought you could use some company" I smiled warmly and waited for him to speak.
It seemed like forever till he talked again but he finally did. "Don't talk to me, don't look at me..Don't try to be friends with me" I watched him stand up and walk off with his head hung low. I kinda felt hurt but then knew he probably really needed a friend and I don't take no for a answer but I would give him some time before I spoke to him again..If I saw him again of course.