The Map

Your POV

Emma was still trying with the map Pan gave her. I was getting tired of just standing there, waiting, so I just went into the jungle to clear my head and to relieve frustration. Sighing, a familiar voice spoke.

"Hey there love!" Pan greeted.

I turn around, "Now what?"

He walks towards me, tucking strand of hair behind my ear, "Just wanted to see you...and tell you about that map."

I step back, "What about it?"

"Well, Emma's an orphan. She just needs to accept it," Pan informed, "and I'm surprised you didn't mind me touching you."

I laugh, "That's why I stepped away from you, you idiot!"

He steps towards me again, grabbing my hand in his. Spitefully, I pull back my hand.

"Ooh, there's the fire I missed!" Pan smirks.

"Oh, I'm so much more than that," I warn.

"Good, I look forward to seeing it," He says.

He then vanishes.

"Typical," I scoff, "always the disappearing act. I'm looking forward to never seeing him."

I walk back to camp, to an annoyed Regina.

"Where were you and who were you talking to?" She asks.

"I was in the jungle talking to myself," I inform, "no need to get your magic in a frenzy!"

Hook walks to me as Regina leaves.

"Who were you talking to, Y/n?"

I scoff, "Wouldn't you like to know?"

"Pan?" He asks, lifting his eyebrow in questioning.

"So? He hasn't hurt me or anything!" I say.

"I just don't want your mother losing another one of her children," Hook informs.

"Too late! She already has ever since the protective phase she's been having. Hell, she has been treating me like this before any of this!" I spit.

I storm off to go get more firewood, cursing under my breath. Mad at my "mother" and everyone who questions what I do, treating me like a child. I'm no child, I'm a teenager and I'm sick and tired of me being treated like a child even when I'm not. Who knows, I might actually stay here in Neverland...