Magic

Your POV

"Alright, so you need to harness the fire in your personality and spark the fire," Peter told me.

Yes, he's teaching me magic...

I closed my eyes, directing my hands towards the stack of firewood. I tried has hard as I could and I suddenly smelled smoke. I opened my eyes to see the fire lit. Looking at Peter, amazed, he nodded at me.

"See, all you have to do is believe in yourself and you can do anything!" Peter commented.

"I guess so," I chuckle.

I walk over to him and wrap my arms around his neck. While he wraps his around my waist. I lightly kiss him on the lips and pull away. I walked over to the other side of the fire, the heat on my skin.

I saw Emma trying hard to light a fire. She didn't know how to harness it, after all she was in the real world for 28 years. I even read and believed in Henry's book before he did. I felt lonely even before he did. Wait a minute!...

Peter's POV

"What if I have the Heart of the Truest Believer?" Y/n asks, totally out of the blue.

I look over at her, astonished.

"No! I won't accept it!" I tell her, storming my way over to her, "Even if you did, I wouldn't kill you. I care for you too much!"

She looks at me, "It's possible both of us can live."

"But we don't know if you do!" I argued.

"Then there's only one way to find out," Y/n said, putting her hand inside her chest, bringing out her heart as she winced in pain.

Her heart was red, golden magic surrounded it...like Henry's.

"I won't let you sacrifice yourself for me!" I cried.

"Split it in two. We can share it," Y/n suggested.

"No," I stated.

"Do it!" Y/n argued, "You're the only one who understands me..."

I could see the pain in her eyes. I looked down to her beating heart and took it in my hand. I split it in two, Y/n flinched in pain groaning lightly. She put her half back in her chest.

"You have to put my half in my chest, or it won't work," I say.

She nods, taking my half in her hand, thrusting it into my chest. I looked up as a wave of green magic flowed over Neverland, shaking the ground.

Regina's POV

"What happened?" I asked.

We all were heading towards Pan's camp. Villains, heros, fairies, and pirates alike.

"Henry!" Emma exclaimed as we hurried to Pan's camp.

He can't be gone! He can't be...

We surrounded the camp, watching Y/n and Pan leaving, hand in hand.

"That son of a bitch!" I whispered.

"We'll get them, Regina. Let's follow them," Rumple suggested.

"That devil is gonna pay for getting my kids on his side," I spit as we follow them.

Your POV

We hurry to Skull Rock, to check the hourglass. We get to shore, and before we go up the stairs Peter casts a protection spell.

"We should be safe with this," Peter reassures.

We go up and find that the hourglass sand had stopped. I looked at Peter, a smile plastered on my face.

"You're gonna be okay!" I exclaim, tackling him in a hug.

"No he's not!" I hear Regina's voice.

I look up, the "heroes" all in a line.

"What have you done to my son Pan?" Regina asks.

"Oh, I've done nothing to him. All I've done was share a heart with Y/n!" Peter informs, a smirk on his face, "It's just ironic isn't it? A Lost Girl coming to Neverland, thinking to save her brother, but to just take his place!"

"You little-" Regina says before throwing a fireball at Peter.

"No!" I exclaim as I wave my hand, stopping the fireball.

It vanished and Regina looked astonished.

"You know magic?" Regina asked, surprised.

"Yes, Peter taught me," I informed, "if you plan on killing him, it's not gonna work. You'd only end up killing me in the process."

"You really want to live a life with my childhood friend who betrayed me?" Rumple asked.

"That was then. This is now, don't you know when to let a grudge go?" I ask.

"No," Rumple said, gritting his teeth, "it's you who don't know the real fight!"

"Peter, let me take care of them, just go," I tell him.

"I won't leave you!" He responds.

"You'll have to. This is my fight, not yours," I say as I kiss him and then turn to my family as I pull away.

"Your fight is my fight," Peter whispers, "but I'll come back for you!"

He flies away and I stand my ground.

"I won't fight you!" Regina says.

"It was your choice Regina. All you had to do was make sure I wasn't broken," I inform, "now leave. I don't wanna see any of you again."

I summon Henry in a cloud of blue smoke. He runs to them giving his mothers a hug.

"Just make sure he's safe," I request.

"We can't do that with you or Pan alive," Rumple says.

He lifts me up, choking me. I try to gasp for air but to no avail.

"Gold!" Emma shouts.

David tackles him and I plummet to the ground.

"Y/n," I hear.

I turn to see Peter rushing towards me.

"Are you okay?" He asks frantically, "I thought you had it, but I was right to come back."

"I'm fine Peter. I'm fine," I reassure chuckling lightly.

His facial expression turns serious, "It's not funny Y/n."

"I know you do-" He cuts me off.

"I'll end this so we can have our happy ending..."

He waves his hand and I appear in his tent, back at camp...