chapter 1 The Unlikely Assassian 1770 AD

Lanna was just an ordinary dog, obeying her master, eating and sleeping outside and sitting on her masters lap whenever he told her to. Her parents did the same. so did their parents, so did their parents parents and so on.

She didn't really bat an eyelid when she was punished for barking or itching but one day her master took it too far...

"It will be very expensive" said the doctor watching Lanna nuzzle her sick Aunt who had been diagnosed with cancer three years ago." I think I will have to put her down" said master "I mean I can easily afford it but I am to lazy to fill out all of those blasted forms!" said master.

Lanna  heard the whole conversation and boiled with rage as the doctor took her aunt into another room she jumped at her master who was now her target. She may have been a small dog but  she still managed to get her master to the ground. Her master had been too lazy to cut her claws so they were razor sharp. she made short work of his throat. Blood splattered all over the floor she stood over her ex-masters corpse which had its lungs and guts grotesquely exposed...

PLZ VOTE IF U LIKED IT AND I WILL WRIGHT MORE CHAPTERS AND ADVENTURES IN THIS BOOK! 😆
😁😁😂