Chapter 6 the cave

Lanna limped across the beach her poisoned cut throbbing.

She had already lost control of her back paws.

As she staggered around an old man with a beard and picked her up and took her into a cave. At first she struggled but after a while was to weak.

"Calm down princess." Said the man stroking her head.

Lanna growled, she did not like being called princess.

"OK calm down mutt." Said the man sarcastically.

I like this guy thought Lanna.

"Listen your knife wound is poisoned I have the antidote but there is no guarantee you will live OK?" Said the man.

Lanna whimpered unhappily.

The man chewed up a strange herb and spat it into her mouth.

"Eat it!" He said.

Lanna gulped down the herb, it tasted like a dog had used it as toilet paper.

The man placed her on the ground.

"My time will come soon." Said the man dreamily.

Lanna looked at him inquisitively.

"I have lived in this world for to long, I may have been a skilled assassin but at my current age I probably couldn't assassinate that ant." Said the man staring at an ant on the floor.

Lanna squashed the ant.

"Lesson one don't kill Innocents!" Said the man.

Lanna nodded.

"That ant was an innocent!" Said the man angrily.

Lanna felt guilty.

"Its OK just don't do it again." Said the man.

"I will teach you the ways of the assassin but only if you listen carefully." Said the man mystically.

Days later Lanna was better and her training was complete. She knew her targets, she knew the weak points of the human body, she knew how to assassinate someone in the dark and she knew how to tell if they were an Innocent.

"It has been a pleasure teaching you the art of the assassin, you may be a dog but you have the intelligence of a human, but now my time has come." said the man slowly fading away. "Goodbye my unlikely assassin!"

Lanna sadly watched him fade away.

THANKS FOR READING THIS CHAPTER PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT. PLZ TELL ME ANY IDEAS FOR THE STORY THAT YOU HAVE!!!☺☺☺☺☺