That girl you never noticed

The blood dripped from my arm. My nana called me, "Samantha!", She called. I was so scared I didn't know what do do but to reply "yes mam!" "what are you doing?" "using the bathroom" I replied. "Well hurry up!" "Okay!" Every time I am in the bathroom cutting she always has to nag me. I don't know why I cut honestly, I know it sounds stupid, but it's true. Sometimes I do have reasons. I quickly pickup my blade and put in an envelope and put it in my purse. I held a towel on my arm. I took the towel off my arm after about a minute and quickly put on my jacket and ran to my room and finished studying. about two hours later my nana came in my room and told me to go to bed. "Yes mam", I said. Off to bed I went. that night I had a dream. I dreamt that I was tutting there in the library listening to black Veil Brides (which btw is my favorite band EVER),when all of a sudden my best friend, Keegan, (who also just so happens to be my crush) walks up to me and kisses me. I was confused, bit hell, I didn't complain. Of course after that happened I woke up. I always go in the library and listen to my favorite band, Black Veil Brides. I get lonely, but then I remind myself that I do it to myself. Don't get me wrong I do have friends but I don't hang out with them that often. I love my friends, and it's not like I'm not trying to hang out with them more often, it's a just that my grandma always makes me do homework, even if I don't have any. My grandmas is such a bitch. I really hate her sometimes. My life gets so fucked up I think about running away, bit then I realize I have nowhere to go. I can't go with my parents my dad always drinks and when he does he beats me and my mom. My brother lives with me and my grandparents, so I have to stay strong for him.