lake pt 2

soon after clarke and bellamy got out of the lake, the rest of the crew joined them up on the beach.

"who's ready for the wildest party of your lives?!" raven laughed, trying to dry her dripping wet brunette strands with her towel.

"you say that everytime," octavia rolled her eyes jokingly.

"yeah, your version of 'fun' raven, is being passed out drunk," murphy added.

"so not true!" raven playfully punched him.

when they got back to the lake house, clarke received a text. she looked down at her phone and was a little surprised to see who texted her.

lexa🌟:

meet me @ our spot monday if you want to save our friendship...

-

clarke's heart skipped a beat wondering if she should. lexa was really the only person who got her, the only person who was really there for her. she felt guilty for not texting her back, but even more guilty for leaving without a word. she decided to ignore it for now, and to have fun with her friends.

"murphy, get the booze. bellamy, start the music," raven winked. once murphy brought the beers out, raised hers and pointed towards clarke.
"to the newest edition of our group...clarke griffin!" the teens cheered and clunked their alcohol together.

ravenreyes posted:

230 likes              17 comments tagged: @ clarkegriff @ octaviablake ravenreyes: saturdays are for the girls💋🥂

tagged: @ clarkegriff @ octaviablake ravenreyes: saturdays are for the girls💋🥂

view comments

octaviablake: damn right. love you😍

clarkegriff: ly...but this pic?haha❤️

bellamyblake: stunning

ravenreyes: did i say saturdays are for the boys? gtfo bellamy

jmurphy: saturdays ARE for the boys

bellamyblake posted:

345 likes                         29 comments

tagged: @ clarkegriff
bellamyblake: we wear sunglasses at night😎❤️

view comments

jasperjordan: 😏😏

montygreen: 😏😏

ravenreyes: 😏😏

octaviablake: 😏😏

jmurphy: 😏😏

after clarke and the rest finished their drinks, they laid on the couch, toppled over each other. well, at least octavia, bellamy, and clarke were. clarke was passed out on top of bellamy's chest and octavia was sound asleep on the other side of the couch. bellamy saw raven and murphy go off an hour ago, not knowing what on earth they could be doing. his eyes started to get heavy and soon he fell asleep.

in the morning, clarke was the first to wake up. she quickly shot up from bellamy's chest once she realized where she was. this caused bellamy to wake up, and he stretched, knocking octavia with his foot.
"morning princess," bellamy said, half asleep. clarke smiled and looked around for the missing two friends.

"where are murphy and raven?" clarke asked sleepily.

"they went somewhere last night..."

"oh my god," octavia interrupted. she pointed to a room across the hall, the door wide open. clarke, bellamy, and raven looked at each other curiously and started to creep closer to the door. they peered in and gasped. raven and murphy sat on the bed, wide awake, and murphy leaned in to kiss her.
"oh my god!!" octavia screeched and raven and murphy jumped off the bed.
"well, they were going to find out soon enough," murphy smirked. raven chuckled and checked her phone.
"shit! my parents are coming home early. we gotta go, now," raven said. she sprinted towards the door where her friends still stood with their mouths hanging wide open. they were back on the road an hour later, headed back home.

jmurphy posted:

281 likes                        45 comments

tagged: @ ravenreyes
jmurphy: thanks for making this weekend even crazier than your parties❤️

view comments

ravenreyes: ☺️💗

octaviablake: yes yes YES!!💗

montygreen: what? when? how?

clarkegriff: ahhh omg the cutest💕

jasperjordan: the only time i couldn't come:(( but so happy for you two!!

bellamyblake: way to go bro! (you too raven)

a/n: lmao it's been some time since i last updated srry