Meeting the "Brother-in-laws"

Minhyuk asked if you guys can leave cos he's already hungry. You felt bad for staying there for too long. Arriving at the ticketing booth, Aira handed your food and well as Minhyuk's. You pointed him where you two can sit when his phone ring, Minhyuk, "yeoboseyo?" "Ne, hyung! Ne, I'm about to eat. Oh jeongmal? Ah ne, go there now, i'll see you guys there in a bit. Ne. Annyeong." You stare at him, "They arrived?", "Hm, I told them I'll eat first", you nodded and without thinking you said "why don't you eat with them in the waiting room, instead of here?". Minhyuk looks at you and smile, "is it alright?", you smiled back "of course, why it wouldn't be okay?". Minhyuk closed the food box again, and stood, "let's go?", for a moment you were dumbfounded, you were staring at him but realized your mistake right away and pretended that you didn't forgot that you two were handcuffed with each other. You stood and walk out of the place with him and told the other staffs that you'll be right back during the band's rehearsal.

As you two walk to the back door of the auditorium, for the nth time, a few girls asked if they can have a picture with Minhyuk, he entertain some but when it looks like it will take them forever you decided to interrupt them, "Uhm, excuse me, girls, we need to get to the auditorium now, he haven't eaten anything yet, see this *pointing at the meal box*, and their rehearsal is about to start in a few minutes. We really need to get going." You can see their faces turned sour but ignored them and slightly pull Minhyuk to start walking. You're worried that Minhyuk might think that his fans will dislike him for what you did, you felt guilty and said "should I say apologise for saying we need to leave? You're hungry, I know. And me too. I think they will understand that, if they are your real fans". Minhyuk, "I'm just worried that they might hate you for acting that way." You chuckled, "Hate me? I don't really give a damn if they hate me. So there's no need to get worried."

Arriving at the waiting room, Minhyuk guided you to go in first, the members are having their hair/make-up done and stood once the both of you are inside the room. Members gather infront of you then Minhyuk introduce you to them, "Hyung, this is Jen, my wife" while smiling, you transfer your meal on your right hand but Minhyuk grab it and hold it for you so you could shake hands with the members. You, "hi, nice meeting you guys." Jonghyun, "so you are the pretty wife", you smiled "yeah, the ambushed wife. Actually we're the ambushed couple". All of them were smiling of your comment, Minhyuk continued his intro about you, "she's the top student in my class, and I'm very lucky to have a smart wife today." Jungshin, "what's that? *pointing at your food*", "oh this is our food, have you guys eaten? *they nod* oh, Minhyuk haven't." Their staffs gave you two your seats and started eating, and because you're using your left hand, you're having a little trouble, you spill your food and you quickly put it back in your plate, you caught Minhyuk staring, so you just said "sorry~ *smile*" he smiled and comments "it drops on the table already." You, "yeah, it's okay. We sometimes need germs in our body *grins*", Yonghwa interrupted "don't worry, Minhyuk's like that too! He would even still eat it even if it drops on the floor already", you laugh because you thought Minhyuk was disgusted when you did the same but it seems like he's not and was just surprise that you two are alike.

As the time goes by, there's only 10 minutes left for CNBlue to rehearse and still no sign of any of the staff from the wgm booth, you decided to call Daehyun. After a couple of attempts he's still not picking up his phone. You are starting to get irritated, Minhyuk notice that and say "Not answering?" you shake your head. Minhyuk took his phone out, "I'll try to call their captain", you look at him and ask "Yongguk?", "Ne", you were pretty surprise that he has Bang's number since you weren't aware that they are friends but then you just ignore it. Minhyuk handed you the phone once someone answered already, "Hello, Yongguk?", "Ne?", "I'm trying to call Daehyun, and he's not picking up! Tell him I'm going to kick his ass later! We need your staff now!", "Now as in now?", "YES! CNBlue's rehearsal is about to start! Are you expecting me to sit on Minhyuk's lap while he's playing drums?" Yonghwa laughed and spill his drinks accidentally cos he was drinking water at that moment, you smiled at what happen but you remain sounding mad at the guy on the other line, "Look, you need to send someone here to release us so I could go back to my booth while they're rehearsing." You heard Bang calling Junhong and giving instruction, "Jen, junhong's on his way. Wait for him there.", "alright, thanks."