Man of My Dreams

So this is my second work that I'm starting. If you don't like interracial dating, this book is NOT for you. Please exit if this is not your cup of tea 😊. For those who've stayed, WELCOME TO MY SECOND BOOK!!! I'm excited for the concept of this story. I suck at writing sexy scenes, so I'll have my friends edit or help me make it more realisticm, but for now, enjoy this unedited first chapter.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

    My body was on fire. His hands trailed up my thighs and was getting closer to my core. I couldn't move a single limb as I felt a ghost-like touch on my body. It was leaving a red hot inferno in its wake. I started to pant from the heat. I glance down and see a pair of glowing red eyes looking at me.
     I shudder in pleasure as his hand move my lace panties to the side and begins to stroke my soaking wet clit. I let out a moan as he bites down on my dark thighs. He leaves traces of his lust in the form of hickies. I felt a tongue slowly probe inside me, tasting my nectar. I was slowly gaining control over my body enough to lace my fingers through his hair and try to pull him closer, but he smacks my hands. I felt him smile against my pussy at my eagness. Just the thought of my juices dripping down his chin aroused me almost as much as his words.
   "One day, I'm gonna destroy this pussy."
    His voice was filled with bass and raw masculinity. I felt myself quiver and the vibrations from it. I want to see his face.
  "Please..." I didn't know if I was begging him to stop or keep going.
  "This isn't the right time sweetheart," I hear his voice chuckle,"Let's try something a little bit different this time."
   I was confused until I felt a strong pressure on my mound. With a moan,       I bucked my hips. I felt rough hands grab my hips to hold them in place as I felt his bulge against me. He slowly thrusted, his hips rolling slowly on mine. He was going slow, letting me feel everything. He had to have been at least 10 or 11 inches. I heard him groan and pick up the speed.
   "Kitten, you are so wet," he said. The friction of my panties with his pants was turning me on further. I was so close to release when all of a sudden, he stopped.
    I whimper in need, "More," I croak out. I didn't even recognize my own voice. I tried to wrap my legs around his waist when he pushed them down with his hands.
    "Soon, kitten, we will meet and it'll be more fulfilling than this dry humping."
  "It's time to wake up, Aaliyah."

  I woke up covered in sweat. I look down and see my tshirt up and my panties and my sheets soaked. I'm gonna have to wash them again.      Running my hands to down my thighs, I trace the dark red bruises leading up to my area. This is all I have to remember the mystery man by until the next time he comes. I've never seen the man of my dreams, as cliche as that sounded, that's who he was. Ever since I turned 18, the dreams have gotten more explicit and more sexual. I woken up with handprints around my neck, bruises on my butt, and my clit throbbing and that was just this week alone! I know that I feel safe when he's near and that he's not a regular man. He's something dark and dangerous, but I don't care.
    I hear a knock on my door.
   "Aaliyah, are you okay?" I hear my roommate say from outside the door.
I quickly get up and put on a pair of shorts. I rush to the door and open it.
Her blue eyes were filled with worry. She tucked her blonde hair behind her ear leaning against the door.
   "I heard you screaming a little while ago and I got worried."
   I was screaming? I don't even remember doing that.
   "I'm fine Kendall, just another dream," I say while stretching.
     A smirk came across her face.
"Ohh, another one of your wet dreams, huh?" She said while wiggling her eyebrows. Kendall knows all about my dreams because she's came in once to check on me and saw on all fours while moaning in my sleep.
    I just laugh and nod my head.
"Whatever it is, I want-no NEED some dreams like that because you always wake up in a good mood."
It's true. Ever since my dreams started, I've been a morning person. My skin got better,my hair got longer, and my curves have gotten more defined. I honestly have no idea how that's happened, but I don't wanna look a gift horse in the mouth.
  "Well, I gotta go to class, so I'll see you for dinner tonight. Takeout?"
   "Takeout," I say with a smile.
   When she walks away, I close my door. I sense someone in the room, so I turned around and screamed. I felt my mouth shut. I furrow my brows and tried to open my mouth, but nothing worked.
   A man, a gorgeous one at that, was sitting on my bed. His shoulder length dark brown hair was tucked safely in a man bun and his piercing blue eyes flickered red while looking deeply into my brown ones. He was wearing a black fitted shirt showing off that he went to the gym and ripped black jeans that showed that he never skipped leg day.
  He leaned over and sniffed the wet spot on the bed.
"Smells even better in person, kitten," he says with a devilishly smile that made my already soaked panties drenched.
I try to talk, but my mouth wasn't listening to me. I look at the man and give him a well know gesture even the blind could understand.
"Kitten, I'm hurt," he says putting his hand over his heart,"I thought you were innocent."
All of a sudden, I could move my mouth again. I take a deep breathe when the man held up a tattooed finger.
"If you scream again, I'll shut your mouth," he said while shaking it knowingly.
Dang it well that plan was out the window.
"Who are you?" I say with a confused voice.
"Kitten, I'm Daddy aka the man of your dreams," he says with a wink.
And with that, I swiftly pass out.
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
Word count: 1095