New weapons/powers/three year skip sum up/and love interest.

Okaaaaayyy...this post really isn't a chapter....its...more like a pager on whats happen during the three year time skip. Okay sooo....you've been training with Helel and the previous wielders of Soul Edge you've trained and mastered skills from Helel and the fifty warriors. All fifty of the warriors are from different time eras...with tons of different skills and wisdom to pass on to you. And they were all masters of combat...but their were two in particular you really looked up to...the warrior that wielded Soul Edge before you...his name....was Ben....Ben Blaze. He was an amazing fighter, both with a sword and his fist...he also had blazing wrists. You learned alot from him both in combat...and in life experiences...and then theres Shang Tsung he was a master of kombat...and he wielded Soul Edge before Ben. When he had Soul Edge...he wasn't...very nice but..he manage to turn himself around. He's taught you alot about restraint and level headedness. 

After Helel deemed you worthy to advance he unlocked the seal on Soul Edge allowing you to tap into its TRUE power. Not only do you have the power to command radiant holy light and fire holy heat seeking feathers from your wings...you can also command demonic hell fire from the blade. This power is fuled by your rage, aggression and hate....when switching this to this power from your light...your wings become bright red and demon like, your eyes become red, and your aura is red and demonic like. You can command different flames....normal hellfire...blue fire, red fire, purple fire and green fire each with their own affects.

Also....you now have unlocked the triggers...these skills transform you into a powered up state where your powers with the sword all increased alot.  

  First of...your Angel trigger. [ This is what you look like in it. ]

[ You want the crucible?

[ You want the crucible?.......you ARE the crucible...sorry. Couldn't resist. ]

In this state you have four wings instead of two and all your abilities with Soul Edge's light powers are all amped up as well as you being stronger and faster.

Now for....the devil trigger. [ The mask below is the helmet you wear and yes the jaw does move up and down for you to scream. ]