27. Fairytail Vs Nightmare

Chapter 27: Fairytale Vs Nightmare

"I've always wanted to live in a fairytale," I chuckled, "Where I marry the prince and he makes me his princess," I smiled.

"You already are my princess," Noah whispered.

I looked at him and stared deep in his eyes. I'm his princess. I can't believe how much I've fallen for this bad boy, from that annoying ass on the beach, he's now a total sweetheart, capable of love and sacrifice.

"NOAH!" someone screamed making me jump in fright.

"Heya Mat!" Noah laughed at the young boy standing at his door. This boy looked a lot like Noah, but a younger version.

"Is this your girlfriend Noah?" Mat teased.

"Yes she is!" he said before planting a big kiss on my lips.

He gaged, "Ewww!" Mat complained making me and Noah chuckle.

"Matty, this is Mel. Mel, this is my brother Mathew," Noah declared.

"It's nice to meet you Matt," I smiled at him.

"You're right Noah! She's pretty and nice!" he giggled before running off.

I looked at Noah, "Cute," I chuckled.

"Not nearly as cute a me!" Noah said tickling my stomach making me scream.

"Noah!" I said through the giggles. We had been talking all day. It was the best day ever! But I noticed that outside was starting to get dark.

"We better get going," I sighed, not wanting this day to come to an end.

"Stay for dinner," he said smiling.

"Well I can't say no to that!" I chuckled.

"Come on," he begged, grabbing my hand and pulled me out of his room. We ran down the stairs laughing just because we could. He lead me back into the dining room where Noah's mum and dad, Andrew and Debbie, sat. Debbie smiled a wide smile at me but Andrew glared at me then back to Noah.

"What is she doing here?" he almost growled, "I thought you where sick!" he said pointing at me.

I just stared at him, not knowing what to say.
"Stop it Andrew" Debbie glared at him.

He looked back at her, and his expression started to soften until he looked back at his son.

"What is she doing here Noah! She had classes today! And this is a family dinner!" he yelled at Noah then he looked at me, "This is a family dinner. Leave," I'm sure that my mouth dropped to the ground.

"Andrew!" Debbie yelled, "She is family," she said nodding at me and I smiled at her.

"If it's to much trouble I could leave," I offered.

"No," Noah growled looking at his dad as he glared back.

"What don't you understand about family dinner!" Andrew shouted, "And I don't care what you say Debbie, she is not family,"

I looked at Noah as he tugged at my hand and the my eyes widened as he got down on one knee and held my hands. "Melissa Hall, will you marry me?" he asked me. I think I just had a mini heart attack, I mean it's not the way I imagined this moment, but it's was still so amazing.

I stared at him, not sure what to say, I then looked at Debbie who was smiling widely, Andrew who was too furious to say anything and then I saw Mathew standing on the stairs smiling at me.

"Hi everyone-" Heidi stopped in her tracks sensing the tension in the air. "Oh," she continued when she saw Noah on his knees looking at up me.

I looked back down to Noah who was looking at me with pleading, loving eyes. What the hell do I do!? Was he just asking me to piss off his dad or did her seriously want to marry me?