Chapter 3

I saw Daniel walking downstairs with his messy hair and pajamas which is a T-shirt and a pair of shorts. Ok wow. He looks hot. Maybe in other girls' perspective, only men who has muscles like burgers all over them looks hot. But for me, if someone who doesn't put too much effort in making himself look good is my kind of man. And that's the reason I have never dated a guy from school.

"Good morning guys" Daniel greeted

"Morning" me and mom replied.

Kylie came to us with a shocked face. She froze for a while looking at Daniel. What now dear sister.

"Oh My Goddd. Daniel Seavey?"

*Daniel's POV*

Oh no please don't recognize me. Please, I really just got up from a crazy night.

Oh wait this girl looks familiar. Is it who I thinks it is?

"Kylie Hawkins. Oh my god it has been forever."

"I know right!"

Okay now i felt guilty for thinking that she's just a random person. Come on guys it's Kylie Hawkins.

When I was in sophomore, Kylie is a senior at my school. Kylie is that popular girl that the whole school knows. Well she's not the mean one. She's sweet, friendly and also is an intelligent student. We've known each other from a school play and been friends since that. We're not close friends tho. Like I said, she's a friendly girl.

"How are you doing? Oh my god you looked tall than before. Have you gratuated highschool?"

"Yeah I just graduated two weeks ago."

I heard Ainsley cleared het throat to get our attention.

"Mind telling me how you guys met each other?" She asked.

"Well Daniel and I went to the same school."

"Wait. So you are from Washington?"

"Yeah"

Ainsley's face seemed confused. Then she continued pouring milk into her glass.

"Oh mom I'm gonna go to Target for a bit." Kylie said

I sat at the table and went through my phone. Where are the others? They are supposed to be awake by now.

Then Mrs Hawkins brought some pancakes and sat on one of the chairs. I turned off my phone, respecting her presence.

"So how was Ainsley last night? Did any table flew?" She said while grabbing a pancake.

"Haha no of course. Apparently her mood changed when I entered the room." I said while looking at Ainsley reading something on her phone while drinking a glass of milk.

"Oh btw, our car is ready so I think we'll be leaving this evening." I told her the news.

"Don't leave now. I love having people around."

"I'm sorry Mrs Hawkins I can't change that. We have something important on our schedules"

Then the other boys came down and took a pancake then we started to chat with Mrs Hawkins.

****

After taking a shower, I sat at the living room with the other boys.

"So how did it went last night?"
Jack said.

"Why is everyone kept asking the same question? Well when I came in to her room, she was watching Netflix so I joined her."

"So you guys shared a bed?" Jonah asked, I nodded.

All of them let a low tonned 'wow'

"Guys nothing happened okay. And Zach is sixteen."

"Okay fine. You know what? You should ask her out." Corbyn suggested.

"I said to Mrs Hawkins that we're going back this evening."

"You can just asked her to stay. We are free untill Sunday and it's only Thursday." Zach recommended.

Well it's not actually a bad idea. But what if she doesn't want to go? I think I'll convince her.

"Fine"

"Yeay Dani is going on a date." Jack said.

All of us laughed and continued to watch TV.