Chapter 2

*Daniel's POV*

"You've gotta be kidding me" I said at him, annoyingly

"Dude we all saw you've been staring at her when she's on her phone." Corbyn said.

"Ugh whatever I'm gonna take a shower."

It's great tho they have a bathroom outside of the rooms. I took a shower in the bathroom and get dressed in the same place too. Well it's not like I'm gonna run along half naked.

I went out of the bathroom and walked to Ainsley's room. I've reached the front door and gave it a knock.

"Come in" I heard her voice from inside.

I twisted the door knob then the door opened. I saw Ainsley on her bed with her laptop and her glasses. She looks cute with glasses on. Not gonna lie tho.

"Hey" I greeted her with a slow volumed voice.

"Hey" she replied back with a smile. Looks like her mood chaged.

"In case if you've forgotten, I'm Daniel."

"Are you kidding me? Of course I remembered you. I'm Ainsley by the way." She said with a giggle.

"Nice glasses."

"Ugh these things? They're a pain in the ass"

I was shocked by her usage of language. This girl actually has fire.

I saw a 'bed' besides her window. Not actually a bed tho. It's one of the things that you can sit on it while enjoying the view. I head towards the 'bed'.

"Don't tell me you're gonna sleep there." Ainsley stopped me.

"No. No. It's okay."

"Just take the other side of the bed. I won't mind"

"Thanks"

I headed to her bed and lay down beside her. She's watching Netflix on her laptop. But I don't know the exact show.

"What are you watching?" I asked.

"Stranger things."

Omg. My favourite show! I would like to watch it but maybe I'm gonna make her feel uncomfortable if I do so.

"Wanna join?"

Well she offered. It will be jude to reject it.

"Sure"

Play it cool Daniel. Play it cool.

After the episode finished I saw Ainsley already slept. I slowly took her laptop, shut it down and placed on a small table beside me. After that, darkness takes over.

*Ainsley's POV*

I woke up and saw Daniel still sleeping beside me. He may have moved my laptop 'cause I saw it on the table besides him. To be honest, it's kinda fun watching Daniel all awkward and confused last night. It makes hi looked kinda cute.

I stood up tied my hair and went downstairs. I went to the kitchen and saw my mom and my sister Kylie.

Kylie has been studying at Australia so I never got the chance to meet her. But we always call and checked in on each other. She's more likely a friend to me.

"Hey lil sis!" She ran and hugged me.

"You didn't told me you are back."

"Well I'm on a break so I've decided to come here. Look at you. You've grown chubbier than before." She said, squeezing my cheecks.

"Ok ow. Welcome home sis. So hows.."

"Nope. Stop right there. Before you start a conversation I'm gonna take a shower and sleep. Buh bye" she ran upstairs. She might've been tired from the journey.

"So how's last night?" Mom asked while she's making coffee.

"Mom you're saying it like we've did something wrong. We didn't do anything we'd just watched Netflix and went to sleep."

"Well who knows maybe something intersti-"

Before mom finished her sentence. I heard Kylie screaming while coming down from upstairs. Thanks for saving me sis.

"MOOOOMMMM. WHY IS THERE TWO BOYS ON MY BED?"

"Oh I forgot to tell you. There's five boys who went on a roatrip and their car broke down near the house so I let them stay here while their car is being fixed."

"This means there's boys in our house? Yeayy"

Me and mom looked at each other and laughed. Kylie is never  going to grow up.