Learning Experiences (Bird And The Bees)

6:00pm

Uruha: Remember I told you guys I was doing a part time job at a local Nursery?

Ruki: Yeah I remember.

Kai: Oh yeah you lucky dog

Aoi: Uh huh

Reita: Yup

Uruha: Well I got kicked out...

Aoi: WHAT!

Kai: Why?! How!?????? When!!!!!! WERE?!?!

Ruki: How can they kick out Uruha, of all people why Uru-chan!

Reita: I'm gonna be sick.

Uruha: This may be a little awkward but a kid like 5 years old came up and asked were do babies come from... I uh... Told him the truth as subtly as I could, and then he got a bit traumatised and well... One thing led to another, and the parents found out and so did the nursery staff so they took my job away.

Ruki: Wow.... Complex story!

Reita: 0_o

Kai: Its not your fault Uru, educating someone about this is important.

Uruha: I guess.

Aoi: I remember back in the day, I was told that a baby happened when a man and a woman got in bed and hugged, and I thought 'OK its basic'.

Reita: How did you find out the truth.

Aoi: Well one day my dad said he wants to talk about 'changes'.

Ruki: It ALWAYS has to start with 'changes'.

Kai: Every parent ever.

Aoi: Then after he was done talking about you know... Puberty.. He told me about how a baby is really made and I felt horrified. When my dad was talking about it I was just thinking 'wait people do that? MY MUM AND DAD DID THAT? DISGUSTING!!!'. It gave me such a twisted feeling. And it felt weird knowing my mum and dad did it I couldn't even look at them for 2 months.

Uruha: Geez...

Ruki: I found out about sex when I was 9.

Aoi: How did you find out?

Ruki: Magazines ;)

Reita: And you weren't traumatised.

Ruki: Nope.

Kai: Ruki is a born pervert.

Reita: I accidentally walked in on my parents doing it. When I was 6.

Aoi: Oh..

Uruha: Oh My God...

Kai: Wtf.

Reita: I was asking 'Daddy why is mommy making strange whale noises?' then he threw a pillow at me and I ran out the room.

Ruki: hahaha hahaha.

Kai: Strange whale noises😂.

Uruha: Jesus😂

Aoi: Lol. Poor Reita.

Kai: I can't even remember how I learned about the birds and the Bees.

Uruha: I was watching a movie when I was 7. A sex scene came up and I asked my dad 'dad what is that man doing to the woman' and then we had the awkward talk.

Kai: This is just too funny.