Jealous Love~a NamJin oneshot

{Hi!I'm Ash. I'm one of the writers. I am from India. Please enjoy!Remember what we say~~Love Yourself-Love Myself}

**CONTAINS SMUT. SKIP TO THE NEXT PART IF UNCOMFORTABLE**

Jin was waiting outside the room...waiting for a long time.. to catch what they were saying. But they were conversing in a very low tone and Jin couldn't catch what they saying. This got him even more annoyed.

After what seemed like ages Tae finally came out of the work room. Jin pressed himself against the wall so that Tae couldn't see him. After making sure that Tae had gone out of the house, Jin stormed inside the room.

They all lived in the dorms at Bangtan house but sometimes when they needed to relax or they needed time to focus on their individual projects, they would go to their respective apartments. Namjoon and Jin had decided to share a beautiful apartment which had a beautiful view of the Han river.

They had started dating secretly since all hell would break loose if anyone other than the members got to know about this, especially the sasaeng fans. They were trying to hide it and this was putting a lot of pressure on them and the relationship was getting strained. Moreover, Namjoon was in the process of releasing a new mixtape and had been working hard on it so he was rarely ever out of his workroom except for attending interviews or some shows.. Jin felt really lonely at these times and craved for the younger's attention but Namjoon was too busy with his work to lift up his head and breathe for a while.

"You don't have to stay awake for me.. I am almost done", said Namjoon as he heard Jin coming into the room.

"You have been working too much lately. Is that even normal?" asked Jin in a very low tone, barely audible and almost growling.

Jin's low tone made the hairs on the back of his neck stand up. This was a tone that Jin used when he was extremely annoyed. He slowly turned the revolving chair around and faced Jin.

"Ha ha hyung", laughed Namjoon nervously as he couldn't figure out why Jin was so annoyed. " Really trying to finish this as fast as__", he didn't even get to finish what he was saying as Jin cut him off sharply.

"And does that work also include you cosying up to Jackson?"

Now Namjoon was beginning to understand what had gotten the hyung so annoyed. The previous night, he had had to attend a variety show along with Jackson Wang, a member from GoT7 with whom he was good friends with. On the show there were many occasions where they had to come close to each other, he remembered uncomfortably. Heck there was even a pepero kiss incident. Ordinarily Namjoon wouldn't have thought twice about these silly incidents but considering how strained his relationship was at the moment, and hearing Jin almost growling, he was anxious about what was going to happen next. He tried to pacify Jin.

"We were on a show. It was completely scripted hyung. We were just doing what we were told to do. Moreover Jackson and myself, we are good friends.. We were just goofing around. "

"The extra intense stares that you were giving each other. They were also part of the script?" asked Jin harshly. He was extremely annoyed now and didn't want to see reason. Namjoon didn't have any time for him but he had time for a stupid variety show where he had to be so close to Jackson??? Jin knew that Jackson liked Namjoon and wanted to be more than friends. He trusted Namjoon though but he was not in his right mind now.

"Hyung you know that I love you and Iam loyal to you, then why are you saying all this?" said Namjoon, his voice rising. He was starting to get annoyed too. The extreme hard work was taking a toll on him. He was sleeping less and hence was very tired. He was in no mood right now to have an arguement with the hyung.