First Day Of School

Eunmi's POV

OMG!!!!I cant believe im going to transfer to a new school called "XOXO University".Its a school for students those who are rich.

I just hope those students are humble and not those slutty like kids.You know what i mean right????

And now i am preparing for school.After i ate breakfast,I rode my new branded limo for school.As my limo went in school all the students are watching me as i went out.

Then they were like

"OMG!!!Is she new here???She is so pretty...I wanna be friends with her"

"Oh look dude!!theres a goddess here.Is she new here???I hope were in the same class as she is"

"Yeah i know right"

"Oh look is she the daughter of the famous Kim Seolri and Kim Myungsoo??!"

"omygod?!??yes she is!!!"

============================

All the students here are now talking about you,and you?you didnt mind it at all because your already used to it since your old school.

You went to the principal's office to get your schedule and know what section is your class.

Since you are very rich,beautiful and smart,you were transfered to a special class were incredible students study.

As you went in your class,all eyes are on you and you were surprised when there are only 16 student in this a classroom.

"Excuse me sir,Im a new student here and I am studying in these section"you said.

"Oh,you must be Ms.Kim please introduce yourself infront of the class"he said as he gesturef you to go infront.

"Anyeonghaseyo,Kim Eunmi imnida.Please take care of me."you inroduced.

"Ok sit down.You will sit beside by Mr.Tao,please raise your hand"he ordered and a boy who looks like a panda raised his hand.

Tao's POV

OMG!!! I cant believe im gonna sit beside her.You heard me!!!I know that you know i like her right??yeah you are absolutely right.

============================

Mr.Im said they will have a day off so they can get to know each other for the whole day.

*Ok???!?!!this is getging awkward*you thought because the whole class was silent.

Then someone came to me and they introduce to me.......

~~~~~~~~=======~~~~~~~====~~

Do you like my story so far???

I made this story with my cousin.Her wattpad username is justinekyla.I hope you love her fanfics too.^_^

Please vote,comment and share.

Byebye!!!

ChenielynChen