Katastrophic

🐈
I stepped out into the marble flooring like ice. I slowly crept through the hall. I stopped at the stairs before gasping reading a sign 'Master's hall.'
"Damn...big house.." I said to myself. I walked down the stairs seeing another hall that said  'Crew's hall'

I walked through the hall occasionally pressing my ear to doors. I stopped blushing hearing moaning. I sped up with my itty bitty feet. I walked inside an open door "Excuse me..." The male looked up at me his silver eyes stared at me. "H-Hi...Do you know where Dilayis is?" He frowned pulling a white board and marker from behind him erasing the word..'Pus-' guess I'll never know.

'He's sleeping around as usual. Why?' I frowned "Deaf...Or Mute?" He grinned adorably before writing he was deaf
"Can you sign?" I asked feeling sympathy he clasped his hand shut to answer me.
"You're the new wife?" He signed
I nodded "Watch yourself dear." I frowned speaking as I signed back "Should I be worried?" He looked away fiddling with one of his curls.

He looked back towards me before signing "What do you need with Dilayis?" Not answering my question
"Directions."
"To?"
"Guest bedroom." His face brightened as he stood "I'll take you," he signed "Sign language and directions don't mix."

He walked with me down the hall occasionally pointing out rooms that I was and was not allowed to enter. We stopped at the hall that said 'Guest hall'

The floor on this hall was wooden unlike the crew's hall which was carpeted, and the Master's hall which was marble. I opened a door before turning to ask which room.

He's Gone!?

I sighed before walking into the dark room. I crept into the bed before yawning. I frowned at the closet door. It was wide open!!! Don't these people know that's the portal to the nightmare realm!? I groaned closing the closet door.

"Hey," I turned feeling my heart in my tummy

"W-What're you doing here?" I asked before clearing my throat hoping to cover the shakiness

"Well, this is my house so, also I wanted to sleep with you!" he smirked knowing what he was doing to me. "and other things."

I nodded before taking my lip between my teeth nibbling softly. He grinned turning my insides into mush helping me decide my next move.

Run like hell!