3: THE VAMPIRE DIARIES (au)

" AN ESCAPE ACT "

" AN ESCAPE ACT "

"Give it the hell back Damon!" Rebekah screamed storming into the boarding house with her siblings fanning her.
"This isn't a game mate give it back." Kol glared stepping to his sisters side.
Damon pretended to think for a moment while Elena, Stefan, and Caroline looked confused.
"What did you do?" Caroline exclaimed.
"Took something that does not belong to him." Elijah said trying to keep calm.
"And is he does not give it back I assure you we will take it." Klaus growls.
"Damon what did you take!" Elena asked harshly.
"Oh come on, every time they have a coffin around there is someone important in it." Damon scoffed as Stefan rolled his eyes, when would his brother learn not to mess with Originals.
"Yes and the person inside will very well slaughter you if you wake them up and not one of us." Kol glared with somewhat of a smirk.
"Well then maybe I won't wake them up, I'll just hold onto them." Damon shrugged.
"Maybe then I'll kill you!" Klaus exclaimed speeding over.
"If you kill me you'll never find it." Damon smirked as a fuming Klaus stood inches from him.
He was panting heavily his eyes gold.
"Do not open that coffin unless you want to die." Rebekah warned.
"What's in it?" Caroline questioned softly.
"Someone," Elijah took a pause letting his eyes meet Caroline's to show his seriousness, "Very important."
"If you lay a hand on him everyone of us will take turns ripping you apart and putting you back together." Rebekah said desperately.
"He?" Damon smirked.
"Nice one Bekah, why don't you tell him about he's stronger then all of us combined as well?" Kol smirked sarcastically.
"Enough the both of you!" Klaus exclaimed.
"Enough for all of this. Damon what will it take for you to give it back?" Stefan asked. Damon scoffed.
"What if I don't want to give it back?" All the originals growled making Damon wonder who really was inside this coffin.
"That will be the biggest mistake of your life." Niklaus glared.
"I'm sure."
"We will be getting it back Damon." Kol glared before the family rushed out.
"What are you doing!" Elena exclaimed.
"Getting leverage,"
"For what!" Caroline now turned to him.
"Did you not see how they were acting? Whoever is in this is important!" Damon defended.
"You're lucky they're smart or you would be dead." Stefan glared.
"What's in this anyway?" Caroline asked.
Damon led the three to their cage like area downstairs.
He opened it revealing a pure white coffin.
He strides up to it the other three vampires fanning him.
"I'm not sure," Damon did popping open the coffin.
Inside was a brown haired boy who couldn't be much taller then Stefan. There were dark circles under his eyes and cracks deep in his face as if he was porcelain. In his chest was a pure glass dagger and the vampires looked on in awe.
"But he does seem very important."