1

"Annyeonghaseyo" I greet all my co-workers at the front lobby.

"Oh hey y/n. How's it been? I made you some brownies. And my kids said hi."

"Aww thank you"

It's kind of hard to work in company like this when your anti-social. The only one I really speak to here is Rosa. She works at the front desk in the lobby and proccess everyone into the building.

"So how was your weekend off."

"It was good same as any other time I have nothing to do."

"Oh I see dramas and snacks"

"Yup."

"Oh, by the way Mr.Kim wants to see you."

"Oh Lord what did I do now to make the dragon spread his wings."

Mr.Kim is my boss,the head of this company. My amazingly handsome yet stubborn and jackass of a boss. When people find out I work for him they literally drool. Well when you get time know him he is even worse. A complete dick.

"I swear he's always calling me to his office for stupid things."

"Um y/n-"

"I mean does this dickhead have anything better to do with his life other than pick on me"

"Y/n"

"I mean get a life"

"Ms.y/l/n"

I slowly turn around to see my 6 ft boss towering over me with an unpleased look.

"Aish" I say under my breath

"My office ten minutes" and he walks away.

Wtf did I just get myself into.

As I trailed off too the elevators

Rosa shouting me a 'good luck' and a 'fighting'

Welp ten minutes until my death goodbye world it was nice knowing you. It doesn't help anything that I'm his personal secretary/assistant. I have to wait on him hand and foot.

36 floors later I'm at his office floor. Still have to walk all the way down the corridor. This is a whole exercise.

*In the office*

"Ms.y/l/n. Please take a seat."

"Sure. what did you want to talk about?"

"In 2 weeks there is a business trip. And you have to come with us."

"What why. I asked for that week off so I can celebrate mine and my brothers birthday."

"I know I gave you that week off but this trip is important so I need you to go."

"Fine I'll go."

"You were going either way. I wasn't asking I was telling. Now about this morning in the lobby."

"About that Im so sorry I didn't mea-"

"I'll forget about it this time. The only reason I'm not firing you is because you're a wonderful ajhumma and I know you probably have kids to attend to."

"Excuse me. Did you just call me ajhumma. I'm only 24."

"Really I thought you were like 40"

"You son-of-a... I mean you wonderful person."
Jackass

"You are dismissed"

Namjoons POV

I love seeing her angry. Of course I knew about her and her brothers birthday but I can use this trip as a way for us to bond. Shes always so quiet and shy. But seeing her pissed off like this and yelling. it kind of turns me on.

Oh shit and the beast has awaken.fuck. why now of all times.