When I wake up I'm sit there for about 20 minutes questioning my life and existence. That's when I remember. Oh shit Mr.Kim. I forgotten about him.  As I'm about to step out of bed, something told me to look down first, so I did. And what do a see a sleeping Namjoon. What the hell is he doing in here.

"MR. KIM WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY ROOM?!"

" I told you to call me Namjoon when it's just us or dadd-"

"WELL, Namjoon. What are you doing in my room?"

"Well you were tossing and turning a lot and talking in your sleep when I walked by to go to the bathroom."

"And..."

"I was worried so I stayed in here to keep an eye on you and I guess I fell asleep."

"Wait I was talking in my sleep?"

"Yeah"

"What was a saying?"

"Stop, no don't, why you jackass, I'm gonna fucking kill you. Things like that. To be honest I was kinda scared with the things you were saying."

"Oh no not again"

"Not again what?"

"Well sometimes I have nightmares of the night my family was killed and that happens. Then I start staying up all night and refusing to sleep."

"Oh....is there anyway I can help?"

"Nope. But what do you want for breakfast?"

"What do you want?"

"Air"

"Then that's what I'm having too."

"You can't just not eat"

"Well neither can you. I'm not eating until you do."

"Okay then starve. Should I call you a cab home"

"Nah I got it."
--------

*After Namjoon leaves*

4 days till my birthday and my brothers! And 3 days till the trip 😑.
I know what you're thinking 'well Y/n isn't your brother dead"
Well yes you're correct. I'm not talking about my real brother. Just my really close friend that I grew up with. Me a Jackson just so happen to have the same birthday. He's always been there for me through thick and thin.

😘😋🙃JACKY
Hey sissy

❤️Queen bitch 👑👑👑
Sup bro

😘😋🙃JACKY
You ready for our birthday outing

❤️Queen bitch 👑👑👑
Yeaaaa about that my boss told me last minute he needs me to go on a business trip. Sorry boo.

😘😋🙃JACKY
Awwww. Wait your boss is that really hot dude that runs the biggest company in Korea right.

❤️Queen bitch 👑👑👑
Maybe

😘😋🙃JACKY
Yo hook a bish up. Like I'm single and ready to mingle. Like if you won't sleep with him I will boo boo.

❤️Queen bitch 👑👑👑
.....

😘😋🙃JACKY
Did you sleep with him?

❤️Queen bitch 👑👑👑
.....

😘😋🙃JACKY
Nuh uh call me you hoe.

*Calling Jackson*

Jackson-
bish tell me everything. Beginning to end don't leave shit out. I want it hear every word and position.

Y/n-
You nasty bitch

Jackson-
I know what I am you ain't gotta tell me. Now spill the tea how'd it happen

Y/n-
Well first I cursed him out the left to go on break

Jackson-
Hmm

Y/n-
Then when I came back with his food all the lights were off

Jackson-
Wait you cussed him out then bought him food? The fuck

Y/n-
Let it go. But he got up from his desk and pinned me against he wall. And was telling me about how he felt. Talking bout something like 'having a crush on me for a while, being badass, rocking converse highs' etc

Jackson-
Then what?

Y/n-
He started kissing me and shit and we fucked in the office.

Jackson-
That's it. Hoe I told you I wanted to know every detail, every position, the sound of every fucking moan. I want this to be like a fucking Wattpad story.

Y/n-
Too fucking bad I already told you More than what I wanted too cause  I love you.

Jackson-
You cum bucket

Y/n-
Thanks

Jackson-
Wait don't you like Jungkook

Y/n-
Yeah

Jackson-
So what are you gonna tell Mr. Worldwide handsome

Y/n-
Sis we talking about Namjoon not Jin

Jackson-
Well what you gonna tell Mr.daddy

Y/n
Well I had told already him I still had feelings for Jungkook. Oh did I forget to tell you he spent the night at my house and somehow wound up in my room when I told him to sleep on the couch.

Jackson-

Wait he slept at your house. This is a game changer. Forget Jungkook. Go get yourself Mr. Daddy. Flip it smack it and rub it down back it up start all over again.

Y/n
I'm hanging up on you

Jackson-

Bye boo. Let me know if you get laid again

Y/n
I hate you

Jackson-
You on love me

Y/n
Yea yea