Good Girl

Dedicated to Dead_Undead thanks for adding me to the one of your reading lists.

It's been five weeks since I got a new submissive. She is doing well, and I just love teasing her. Right now I'm in the kitchen fixing us dinner; Mac and cheese burger mine and her's favorite.

"Baby girl come here and set the table."

"Yes ma'am!"

My beautiful baby is 4'11" with blonde hair and grey eyes. She is small but not fragile and I love taking care of her.

"The table is all set mistress."

"Good thank you sweetheart. I was thinking after dinner we can go to the playroom and have some fun; how about that?"

"YES PLEASE!"

"Inside voice pet."

"Sorry. Yes please mistress"
..........................................

"Oh mistress yes please! Faster mistress!"

I was pounding into my baby girl with an 8" strap on and she was going crazy. Her hands were chained holding her up and I was slapping her sweet a$$ turning it a nice little red.

"That's it's pet. Come on take this dick!"

"Mistress let me cum please please please let me cum!"

"Let's cum together pet."

The only sounds was us panting, the chains rattling, and our skin slapping.

I can't take it anymore!

"CUM PET!"

"AAAAAAHHHHHHH! MISTRESS YES!!"

After we both came down from our high I unchained her and we laid down in the bed cuddled together.

"Thank you mistress."

"You're welcome love."

*************

I know I know pretty short but honestly I'm not good at smut. Still I hope y'all enjoyed and I'm thinking next chapter I'm going to do a pleasure withholding.

Let me know what y'all think!

Thank you my lovely Pets.😘
Phoenix (Angel)